• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    I just want to take a moment and say thank you MSI for doing a great job making this deal run so smoothly and Patrick for giving an outstanding testimony! This group really went above and beyond to help the cause.

I'm sure we'd have made a splash regardless but ... due to their tireless efforts, we have put forth a fight they wont soon forget!

A Sincere Thank you gentlemen :party29:

Never back down and never give up and for pete's sake ... donate to MSI!

goalie098

Trigger Monkey
    Oct 18, 2010
    Finksburg, MD
    I just want to take a moment and say thank you MSI for doing a great job making this deal run so smoothly and Patrick for giving an outstanding testimony! This group really went above and beyond to help the cause.

I'm sure we'd have made a splash regardless but ... due to their tireless efforts, we have put forth a fight they wont soon forget!

A Sincere Thank you gentlemen :party29:

Never back down and never give up and for pete's sake ... donate to MSI!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    You beat me to it. MSI did a fantastic job! The conference room sessions were great. Many thanks to everyone who put the time and effort into making the day much more enjoyable and educational!

Renemehan

Mar 4, 2009
    Hanover
    Thanks to MSI and to the owners/mods of this site.

Both entities have contributed ENORMOUSLY to the success we have had organizing for these hearings. Without all that you do, our voices would not have been heard nearly as loudly or as clearly.

Infantry23

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Yes! Here, here! I am still somewhat new to the site and don't know everyone or their roles, but thank you to all involved. MSI especially, but also everyone that is doing their part maintaining the line.

Dizzy

Jul 21, 2008
    MD
    Thank you everyone who went to testify. Major thanks to MSI for organizing and supporting us in our fight for our freedoms.

Thank You

Ps. $$ coming your way MSI

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    MSI is everyone who showed up tonight. We can go and testify, but without numbers we would be easy to ignore.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Teratos you're a trooper...you testified almost 10 hours ago but you're still there organizing. Thank you.

Patrick is here as well. We can't ask people to come and do what we won't do ourselves. We will be the last ones out the door. John from AGC is still here, too.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Thank you to all of you then.

We can't say enough about the people who have come down waiting for their minute to talk. The room is still half full. What a great group of people we are all a part of. We have thousands of people in Annapolis and there have been no problems at all. Everyone is friendly, nobody gets irritable when they have been waiting for hours. We have shown them the largest, most polite crowd they have ever seen. It is my privilege to be included among your ranks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom