• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Good stuff. The problem is of course that the vast majority of antis, even if the bother to read it will simply scoff, become indignant and ignore any facts presented as "gun nut" rambling.

We're preaching to the choir.

Honestly what I would like to see is a nationally televised discussion moderated by neutral parties where each sides claims can be thoroughly explored. When one side makes a claim about more guns = more crime everything stops. No one gets to rant, both sides have to present factual evidence to support their claim.

But we will not get that sort of thoughtful debate and discussion....ever.

What happened on Piss Moron's "town hall" meeting the other night was an abomination of propaganda and mindless rhetoric.

DOM

Nov 19, 2012
    I have this happen to me on a regular basis when talking to anti gun people. There seems to be NOTHING you can say since they challange every statisic, try to present their own statistics which say otherwise, present their own perverted logic until you realize that nothing you say or do matters.

Ultimately, how we win this is to bring the youth into shooting sports, hunting, etc so they are comfortable with guns and realize guns are not the issue. I am starting to see some glimmers of hope that today's kids will be the hope we are looking for. Maybe we need to start some kind of non profit that is able to train kids and get them interested in competitive shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom