• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    I dont see any lungs blown out. They need 9mm.

Did they actually ever hit him? Unclear to me except the last shot.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am happy the two ladies survived; they do need to re-evaluate their protection choices. I hope a self-defense company in OK. to assist them and train them.
    This could have been deadly for them

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    If this had happened in MD, these brave ladies would probably be procescuted because they locked the exit door to keep the perp inside instead of letting him escape. Hopefully they will not be charged.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Missing link?

ETA.

Ok.. vid didn't show on Tapatalk.. had to look in browser. Ignore my comment.

Last edited:

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    The scumbag survived his injuries. He apparently committed ten prior robberies before hitting this liquor store.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    If this had happened in MD, these brave ladies would probably be procescuted because they locked the exit door to keep the perp inside instead of letting him escape. Hopefully they will not be charged.
    Sad,, but that is what I was thinking, Sad how our thought is conditioned living in MD.

The two gals are talking WAY to much in the interviews, way to much.
    Assuming this did not happen on "Shut the f$ck up Friday"

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Lesson I see on first viewing:

Have your weapons on you, not off body. Both pistols appear to have been under the counter somewhere.

Locking the door by button is, to me, not locking the bad guy in; it is preventing any potential backup from entering. Since the store appears otherwise empty, locking the door also prevents any unknown actors/neutrals/friendlies from entering and complicating things more.

I make no judgement on the movement of the two ladies. I wasn't there. As a Monday morning quarterback, I see things that could have been done differently but both innocents survived and the perp is in the hands of the justice system. If he is convicted, I hope he rots in prison and is forced to make restitution to his victims through years of prison labor.

This being the Midwest and not either coast, I can see a jury handling this one rather quickly and a judge throwing the proverbial book at the perp.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I was going to say that. They effectively trapped him after he left without even firing on them. But this happened in OK so its OK :D

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    I think their game plan of locking an armed man in the store with them is one of the worst ideas ever. This was obviously something that was set up in advance. And if that’s your plan to force a shoot out then you should be better prepared. So glad they survived and hopefully they do not look at this as a success.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I was going to say that. They effectively trapped him after he left without even firing on them. But this happened in OK so its OK :D
    Yep... she fired on him when he turned to leave (basically shooting as his back) after the threat was basically over, and then locked him in. In MD they would be hung out to dry... but MD is a silly place. Glad they didn't get hurt and hope that the people spends a good long time in jail.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I think their game plan of locking an armed man in the store with them is one of the worst ideas ever. This was obviously something that was set up in advance. And if that’s your plan to force a shoot out then you should be better prepared. So glad they survived and hopefully they do not look at this as a success.
    10000% agree. They walked away untouched and created a scenario that brpight them back into the fight. They should have hit that lock button as soon as he walked out that door. And called the police. Doubt that remote door lock was there to trap people INSIDE

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads