• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    First off, id like to say sorry to everyone for some of the childish behavior...letting certain people get to me really isint worth the headaches lol

I didnt even notice in over 2k posts...so i guess i can do a bit of gifting...

Ill be making and giving away 3-5 of my trigger plates...they will be unpainted but fully useable of course. You will not need to modify your ak at all to use it...to tune it to the limits of your gun simply install the plate, flip up ths safe and tighten your grip (which draws the trigger back) until the trigger stops moving, this means the trigger will be pulled back as far as the safe will allow...back the grip off a quarter turn and check to make sure the safe flips up and off freely. Also make sure that the disconnector freely releases the hammer...may sound like alot but it will only take 5 mins to get it done.

It works best with arsenal fcgs, but it also works with tapcos just fine. Ill make a video of setting it up at some point.

Anyone who wants one just say so...ill give them to the first 3-5 people who want one lol

Also...im thinking about snagging a 545 saiga and leaving it unconverted, dropping the whole fcg system out, moding the reciever so the wishbone and trigger use normal fcg pins, and making it a decent ultralight rifle...thoughts? Ideas?

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    Welcome back. Hope I wasn't one of "those" people.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Hmmm never seen this contraption of yours. Might need to swing by and check one out. I'll bring Mike if your still interested in handloading :thumbsup:

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Thanks everyone. Chris, im sure we can work out a time for you to swing by...yea im still savin up for my setup...have 50+ pounds of wheel weights waiting to be tuned into bullets lol

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Should, the fcg/grip lug dimensions should be the same if the concersion was done right...if you want to try one but your dims are different i can still make you one, ill just need specific measurments

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    60f4d874-de9b-91ab.jpg

(having way too much fun with this app)

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Lmao @ jones. Niiiice

Yep yugos should be fine. It just has to fit between the gap between the rear of the trigger guard tab and grip lug. Ive never delt with a yugo but im going to assume that these gap would be the same as the russians...could be wrong though lol

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Sweet, i should be able to make it tomorrow morning after work. What kinda ak/ fcg are you using? Also...its free, ao ill just need your address...i can just mail it in a envelope

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom