• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brentb636

Nov 16, 2013
    Holland, Mi
    Whaddaya' mean??? Don't have anything to argue 'bout??? I call ******** on that kinda' thinkin'!!!!

Here's the breakdown plain 'n simple:

The .45 is for those egotistical assholes that drank waaayyy too much of the JMB koolaid.

The 10mm is for those that have teenie tiny winkies that their ex girlfriends and/or ex wives made fun of behind your back.

The .40 is for those that are ghey or deep down inside wish they were ghey.

The .357 sig is for those that are bisexual or have bisexual fantasies.

The 9mm is for pussies that can't handle any of the above.

Welp gents, there it is. What above ^^^ standard centerfire pistol caliber do you prefer to shoot??? :lol2:

Make mine a .45 !!! :)

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Whaddaya' mean??? Don't have anything to argue 'bout??? I call ******** on that kinda' thinkin'!!!!

The .45 is for those egotistical assholes that drank waaayyy too much of the JMB koolaid.

The 10mm is for those that have teenie tiny winkies that their ex girlfriends and/or ex wives made fun of behind your back.

Welp gents, there it is. What above ^^^ standard centerfire pistol caliber do you prefer to shoot??? :lol2:

So you're saying I'm egotistical, my wife is ghey and neither of us can handle it? :shrug:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

So call me a Koolaid drinker(I not only prefer the .45, it bears the least offensive description).:D

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick

I am what I...well, you know how the saying goes.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County

ROFL!!!! F@ck! I shoot all of those! I am soooo screwed.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    :lol2: well, i guess i am and egotistical ******* with a tiny winkie who wishes i were ghey and bisexual but moreover am a pussie who likes not only centerfire but rimfire too. :innocent0

my spidey-senses dictate what i carry every day. :smoke:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hmm, then I guess I've had way too much koolaid, and am bisexual or have bisexual fantasies.

I learned something new about myself today. :lol2:

***Although I no longer have the 357Sig, so I guess I've just had too much koolaid.

I know what you mean, I have a gallon of it in the fridge right now getting chilled.

So you're saying I'm egotistical, my wife is ghey and neither of us can handle it? :shrug:

Sounds like a multi personality disorder. When you add your pink fuzzy bunny slippers into the equation, well, um, ah, ............:lol2:

Slide mounted safeties and de-cockers are ghey, regardless of caliber.

Agreed. Especially SIGs.

Quit makin' fun of Lorena. :bannana:

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sounds like a multi personality disorder. When you add your pink fuzzy bunny slippers into the equation, well, um, ah, ............:lol2:

BUNNY"S LIKE .45!

IMG_2394s.jpg

.... the rest of us like .45 too .......

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Wheredaphuk did you get those pink fuzzy bunny slippers???:lol2::lol2::rofl::rofl:

They were hand-crafted by this homeless-looking-MDS extremist that lives in a cave somewhere in Northern Carroll County.

They instill fear in even the bravest male libtoid and real men too. Heck, even Chuck Norris raised an eyebrow the first time he saw them.

Best part is chicks think their hot. Had two hot babes in a SUV offer me a lift home after the meet up. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom