Woodbine
    18” LE trades

IMG_8691.png

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Thanks alpha, this is the type deal I am always on lookout for; after buying a half dozen or so “Police Magnums” I am back to collecting only true WingMaster SN prefix / suffix guns … total for one after tax $300 to my FFL (who only charges $10) I’m all in for $310, each heirloom ….

This has just been my own personal experience but, I’ve learned it is more often better to place multiple orders for one gun each order, than it is to place one order to include 2, 3 or 4 shotguns …

(Of course, the way things have been with some carriers of late, I’m now often doing the same thing when ordering multiple cases of 1k rds of ammo as well :-/

… When the BLM protests heat up these will be $600 guns.

If not, more!

(My dog insists I point out to any alphabet agency bureaucrats undoubtedly lurking here that: I have no intention of selling any. Rather, I enjoy slapping longer bbls on them and shooting them at everything from skeet, trap, sporting, 5-stand and 3-gun, etc. and each individual one is / shall be in my Last Will, in many instances, along with multiple bbls, to specific grandchildren, nephews, and nieces …)

As much success as I wish the resurrected RemingtonArms I seriously doubt they will EVER come close to achieving the near perfection of the internal mechanicals of the old WingMasters (nor that they will ever again make parts for the 1100’s but, that’s a whole nuther nut to crack)

It may seem outlandish today, in 2023 but, I can see where, in the decades to come, the true, WingMaster SN prefix / suffix 12ga guns very likely will be our great- and great-great grandchildrens’ equivalents to what the .30 cal. M-1 carbines are, to us, today …

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I emailed my FFL to make sure he’ll transfer. Might make mine into a Witness Protection model…

ETA: got one on the way to South Carroll Sporting Goods

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The gun in the pictures has a serial number prefix of “V”, which puts these 1978-1983 range.

1950 TO APPROX 1968: NO SERIAL NUMBER PREFIX
    1968 TO PRESENT: LETTERS USED (IN SEQUENCE)
    S-68, T-74, V-78, W-84, X-90, A-91, B-94, C-97, D-01, AB-05

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Also have some 20” Magnums for $360. Not that great of a deal IMHo. Although, they appear to be in really great shape.

Serial prefix is X on pictured Gun which is 1990, I believe the Police Magnums came out in 1991.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    The 20” wingmaster pictured has no serial number prefix. Could be prior to 1968? If so those guns are C&R eligible. Would probably bring big bucks from C&R people on Gunbroker.

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Anybody got a shipping notice yet? My status is “Order is being processed”

I’m keeping an eye on those Magnums. They might put those on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom