• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    lol now it is 249.00 everyone is on the let me rip you off bandwagon:sad20:

I mean, as a retailer, they have to keep product on their shelves. Ideally they sell out exactly when the next shipment comes over. I don't think it's quite a big enough jump in price to call it price gouging.

chevellenut71

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    Cape Saint Clare / Annapolis
    I mean, as a retailer, they have to keep product on their shelves. Ideally they sell out exactly when the next shipment comes over. I don't think it's quite a big enough jump in price to call it price gouging.

if you mean raising your prices 50 bucks in a couple of hrs. and with what is going on is not gauging.... lol give me a break. look around you a lot of the Retailers are doing it. And its sad but Hey it's the American Dream...

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Heh ... I'll bet there are people now who wish they'd gone in on that with me. :-)

I ordered some Prvi Partisan instead. The order went through and was confirmed, but I got a note that said they were running so far behind in orders that it probably wouldn't ship until just after Christmas. That's fine, but I hope they are keeping track of their inventory v. the orders that were placed.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    Did you happen to see DAG Ammo at the Fredericksburg gun show? They are local and had Tula (500 rounds) for $149.00. I didn't get any and could kick myself in the rear over it.

I usually buy 20 count boxes of Tula at WalMart for $5.00, but that dried up a long time ago. I broke down last week and ordered 1,000 rounds from CTD last week. Hopefully that will last me a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom