• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cstugger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 18, 2013
    Hello to my fellow md shooters for the land of the free VA (for now).... The only reason I logged onto this website is to make a suggestion to the owner of the site concerning the 50 post rule which in my opinion is kind of pointless to have with all due respect. I live directly across the border with MD, have thousands of rounds of ammo at a good price, reloading material at internet prices and lots of accessories. I guess I could drivel 50 posts of useless information on this website but would rather not. What exactly is your point with the 50 post rule when your for sale section is just about bone dry? Other forums in other states are a perfect example, some members don't like to chat on forums and sell a ton of stuff at a great price which in turn brings more people to the site. You might get some gougers but that is inevitable in this world but they can either be banned or completely ignored by the community. I'm sure this has been brought up dozens of times but wanted to share my thoughts. Due to the lack of Ammunition nationwide/ Statewide the 50 post rule should be eliminated, it keeps lots of people from posting potentially good deals.

Good day.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    I could just as easily drive over the boarder and buy ammo and such. The idea is to keep the community that. A community. Instead of a bunch of people jumping on just for the boards, we would like people here to actually care about each other.

JVP409

Jan 31, 2013
    Bel Air
    Hello to my fellow md shooters for the land of the free VA (for now).... The only reason I logged onto this website is to make a suggestion to the owner of the site concerning the 50 post rule which in my opinion is kind of pointless to have with all due respect. I live directly across the border with MD, have thousands of rounds of ammo at a good price, reloading material at internet prices and lots of accessories. I guess I could drivel 50 posts of useless information on this website but would rather not. What exactly is your point with the 50 post rule when your for sale section is just about bone dry? Other forums in other states are a perfect example, some members don't like to chat on forums and sell a ton of stuff at a great price which in turn brings more people to the site. You might get some gougers but that is inevitable in this world but they can either be banned or completely ignored by the community. I'm sure this has been brought up dozens of times but wanted to share my thoughts. Due to the lack of Ammunition nationwide/ Statewide the 50 post rule should be eliminated, it keeps lots of people from posting potentially good deals.

Good day.

Great approach....."Hi , I'm new and your rules are stupid". This should go well for you.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    this is NOT going to end well!!!

if you're just here to sell ammo then become an Industry Partner then sell all you want. otherwise its not likes Craigslist, its a shooting community

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    goodbye.

If we have to explain it to you, you'll never understand it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom