• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Panzer Radeo

National Wanderer
    Apr 21, 2014
    Sean and I were at the AGC about 2 weeks ago and ran across another member with an AR 50. He let us run a few rounds through it, that thing was a blast to shoot!
    [YT]VzkTPjkRqEk[/YT]

I was told that recording video at AGC was prohibited >_> Even taking photos.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I was told that recording video at AGC was prohibited >_> Even taking photos.

Whoever told you that is flat out wrong. Nonsense. We routinely video our MG shoots, with the shooters' permission of course.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    I had an ar-50. It was alot of fun and very easy to shoot. The lack of suitable shooting venues and pain in the ass of transport led me to sell it

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD

Attachments

• m2 009.jpg
      m2 009.jpg
      60.3 KB · Views: 373

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Eli neck used to. I got next to a guy with one on the range one day. I really couldn't shoot next to him. I just kept watching him shoot. He was cool enough to let me pull the trigger once. Very cool rifles to shoot.

Ranb

Aug 4, 2015
    After about 2000 rounds through my LAR Big Bore I decided I had enough of the recoil and muzzle blast. I spent about two years designing a silencer for it, then waited about 11 months for approval; this was prior to e-forms being common. I waited 3 weeks for my first couple of e-forms to be approved.

After approval I again waffled on baffle design for another year before finally making it.

It works ok.

Ranb

Feb 28, 2013
    So, I may be in the market for a .50 soon.

I know about the Barretts and the semi's are no go in MD.

I know Serbus exist and have shot the BFG-50 but not the BFG-50A

I know Steyr makes a bolt.

Any other good makes to look at? Any makes to avoid?

I have not yet decided on bolt or semi but magazine feed is a must.

TIA!

Hmmm.....:innocent0

Now that you're gone, sounds like we have us a fine idear for yer first "**** you Maryland" purchase. :evilgrin3

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Hmmm.....:innocent0

Now that you're gone, sounds like we have us a fine idear for yer first "**** you Maryland" purchase. :evilgrin3

Too late, that was an M1A, a Taylor's Smokewagon in .45 Colt, a Sig P-320 and a Sig P-238 half an hour after I got my carry permit. The permit and all those skeery guns each took a 5 minute NICS check to accomplish and I got to bring them all home that day.

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    Too late, that was an M1A, a Taylor's Smokewagon in .45 Colt, a Sig P-230 and a Sig P-238 half an hour after I got my carry permit. The permit and all those skeery guns each took a 5 minute NICS check to accomplish and I got to bring them all home that day.

Hell, that'll work. Nice job. :thumbsup:

Hopefully you told everybody in the shop about life behind enemy lines, and about our former governor who now wants to be president.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom