• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I saw that this was posted deep in the T1 thread but thought I'd throw it out there as its own thread. Botach has a package right now for the Aimpoint PRO, ARMS 71L-R BUIS, and Tactical pen for $400 + shipping.

http://www.botachtactical.com/aipariop.html

I don't even need another optic right now, but I'm considering picking one up (and my last order from Botach just shipped too :sad20:)

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    I ordered one less than an hour ago. Mike said they're getting 100 in on Monday.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    I ordered one less than an hour ago. Mike said they're getting 100 in on Monday.

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on one. Hope that they can pull this off since most vendors are still saying this optic is LE/MIL only

So, I took the chance and pulled the trigger. Having it tied up for a couple days not an issue, getting the optic with some buis free, NICE

anyone have any reviews of the buis they are providing?

Last edited:

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    If anyone is interested in these sights let me know. I want the aimpoint but already have the arm flip-up sights.

6-Speed

Mar 9, 2009
    MD
    How Is the arms sight? I have a MI flip up sight now. Guess ill compare them when it comes in.

6-Speed

Mar 9, 2009
    MD
    same here. 2sam22 said they were getting a bunch in today (Monday). Maybe UPS data will be updated by later tomorrow.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Well still haven't turned the package over to ups even though they have had the label printed since order day...

same here. 2sam22 said they were getting a bunch in today (Monday). Maybe UPS data will be updated by later tomorrow.

I'm not sure, but this may be an issue with UPS. I have a package that is supposed to get here tomorrow when I checked last week, but now it shows as "A label for this shipment has been created, but UPS does not yet have possession of this shipment. Once we receive the shipment, the tracking status will be updated."

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    I don't see any mention of an "Aimpoint PRO" on Aimpoint's website. What optic is this exactly? I'd like to do a feature comparison before I buy.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    After searching a bit I found out the "PRO" is basically a Comp M2 with 2 moa dot. Aimpoint did a youtube video explaining it.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    After doing some research I wouldn't go rushing out the door to buy this. I mean, it's a good deal and certainly a great optic but this isn't a rare deal by any stretch. Aimpoint's MSRP is $440 on this. I'd say these will be available at the $400 price for some time to come. Better deals will come to those who wait.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    After doing some research I wouldn't go rushing out the door to buy this. I mean, it's a good deal and certainly a great optic but this isn't a rare deal by any stretch. Aimpoint's MSRP is $440 on this. I'd say these will be available at the $400 price for some time to come. Better deals will come to those who wait.

I saw this too. It looks like everyone has them for $400 but they dont offer the extra's. Im holding off for a while before I bite.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    agreed but I plan on buying the aimpoint and selling the sights. It will bring the cost down a bit especially for an aimpoint w/ a decent mount

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom