• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    The OP is an idiot! WTF are you doing you moron! This is why you will end up with California style ban sooner rather than later.

I can't argue with any of this.

I've personally kept my distance from this for the past year or so as much as I could, if only because my inner Han Solo kicked in... "I've got a bad feeling about this."

I suppose I'm now seeing enough other objective information that I wasn't alone in this.

I'll try to keep my private opinions out of this, but I will say that SOMETHING was bound to come from him to hurt us, regardless of how well-intentioned it might have been.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Actually you are wrong, and they you can't buy mags over 10 rounds anymore either!

These people have no clue about guns.

It not about guns.. it about pandering to the clueless moms... its the moms we need to keep clueless. The leg knows that possesion is not banned, and yet they tell their supporters that there is a ban -- why is that.?

The mom are so scared of guns they will not go near a range or a gun shop--- so they only know what frosh tells them. He says ban they say ok and go back to sleep--- for now.

I have been fighting these fools for years --- they have the attention span of a ball point --- we do not want any media -- we want to talk to folks one on one..

I am doing just that.. join us in out public outreach. There is a better way to talk to folks were we control the message not the media ...

If the media were fair -- it would be different. they are not and never will be ---we need to bypass the media

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    It not about guns.. it about pandering to the clueless moms... its the moms we need to keep clueless. The leg knows that possesion is not banned, and yet they tell their supporters that there is a ban -- why is that.?

The mom are so scared of guns they will not go near a range or a gun shop--- so they only know what frosh tells them. He says ban they say ok and go back to sleep--- for now.

I have been fighting these fools for years --- they have the attention span of a ball point --- we do not want any media -- we want to talk to folks one on one..

I am doing just that.. join us in out public outreach. There is a better way to talk to folks were we control the message not the media ...

If the media were fair -- it would be different. they are not and never will be ---we need to bypass the media

You really think Frosh has any clue about the difference between an AR-15 and AR-10?

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    Op-

Thanks for selling us out. There are many here who have done so much for the 2A, you on the other hand seem concerned with your 15 minutes of fame.

You threw one of top tier IP's under the bus and now this. Get it together or get out. You are hurting our community.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    You really think Frosh has any clue about the difference between an AR-15 and AR-10?

It does not matter. He is a puppet. Once more, we want the MOMs to be a clueless as possible.. We do not want media attention. -- yet. We must control our message at all times.

Frosh is a puppet... he will do nothing no matter what he knows if he can run as the anti gun hero and the other anti gun nuts believe him.

I know that he knows that the mag ban is not a ban. And I KNOW HE KNOWS GUN CRIME IS NOT PROCESUTED. I Know HE KNOWS STRAW PURCHASES DO NOT HAPPEN IN MD.

I know this because I watched him on the floor and in the committee -- he as a tell when he lies.. its a big one.

Want to help exploit the fool--- join up.

Let him crow ---he more he crows the less he is compelled to do in order to posture for his campain.

We also need to groom the next republican AG. A good debater can exploit Frosh's weakness in public speaking --- that is his tell.

Join msi as an em and we can discuss more

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    It does not matter. He is a puppet. Once more, we want the MOMs to be a clueless as possible.. We do not want media attention. -- yet. We must control our message at all times.

Frosh is a puppet... he will do nothing no matter what he knows if he can run as the anti gun hero and the other anti gun nuts believe him.

I know that he knows that the mag ban is not a ban. And I KNOW HE KNOWS GUN CRIME IS NOT PROCESUTED. I Know HE KNOWS STRAW PURCHASES DO NOT HAPPEN IN MD.

I know this because I watched him on the floor and in the committee -- he as a tell when he lies.. its a big one.

Want to help exploit the fool--- join up.

Let him crow ---he more he crows the less he is compelled to do in order to posture for his campain.

We also need to groom the next republican AG. A good debater can exploit Frosh's weakness in public speaking --- that is his tell.

Join msi as an em and we can discuss more

I'm good, I am in GA, we have carry permits, just telling you that MD is going to have more rounds of gun control, especially when someone like MOM wants to run against Andrew Cuomo. I can see MD having Cali style laws in less than 10 years, and I could see them banning mags over 10 rounds NY style easily.

Any articles like this are only going to hurt MD, not help.

Are you ready for bullet buttons?

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I've observed the OP from a distance, twice. He possess a huge ego. That same ego along with a large dose of confidence is what propelled him to the realtor of the year. Congrats and bless him for that.

I have a much smaller ego and maybe even a touch of self doubt, so it's easy for me to take my wild ideas and run them through MSI leadership before I go off half-cocked. It is my hope the OP sees that checking with MSI has merit, so we speak with one voice.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    I'm good, I am in GA, we have carry permits, just telling you that MD is going to have more rounds of gun control, especially when someone like MOM wants to run against Andrew Cuomo. I can see MD having Cali style laws in less than 10 years, and I could see them banning mags over 10 rounds NY style easily.

Any articles like this are only going to hurt MD, not help.

Are you ready for bullet buttons?

I think we are in full agreement, I am arguing against talking in public about these things. In fact I want to not talk to the press at all.

Perhaps I was not clear. I was trying to be diplomatic since I think the OP did mean well. The press can not be trusted. When in doubt say nothing.

Dave T

Divide and conquer. That’s what they want. And all the people here who are doing the name calling and hollering are the ones who are feeding right into their hands with that. They (the antis) stand together in solidarity and that’s what keeps them strong. They just need to wait for us to unravel, and this thread is proof of that happening. I don’t see anyone bashing the actual reporter. And what about the other gun dealers who have done similar interviews. This is certainly not the first mention in this regard that I’ve heard of the AR-10.

In hind sight was the interview was a bad idea? Yes. But that’s due to the reporter slanting everything to favor the antis. Fact is though that if we remain silent, then the perception would be that we don’t care. And if that were the case… then why shouldn’t the antis get their way… cuz they certainly do “care”. Having one on one conversations, and conversations with small groups is commendable, and I do that, but if that is our only avenue, while the other side is reaching out to the masses via the media, then it’s a battle we won’t win. Keep in mind, for quite a few members of the younger generations, the online world is more “real” to them than the real world. After all… if it’s on the Internet… it has to be true… right? <end sarcasm>

Hopefully the lesson is learned, be careful of what you say. But saying nothing… while the other side is still actively lobbying the legislatures and getting their voices heard in the media… Our silence is not always golden.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Guys,

This was a private matter with an individual making his own decisions as himself. He was not speaking for MSI nor did he mention MSI.

His choice of subject matter for the interview may not have been wise in your opinion and that of others, but MSI does not involve itself nor take responsibility for what someone does on their own.

We are not and will not be the thought police.

We will aggressively counter anyone who attempts to speak for the organization who is not designated to do so by the board but that is not what happened here.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Divide and conquer. That’s what they want. And all the people here who are doing the name calling and hollering are the ones who are feeding right into their hands with that. They (the antis) stand together in solidarity and that’s what keeps them strong. They just need to wait for us to unravel, and this thread is proof of that happening. I don’t see anyone bashing the actual reporter. And what about the other gun dealers who have done similar interviews. This is certainly not the first mention in this regard that I’ve heard of the AR-10.

In hind sight was the interview was a bad idea? Yes. But that’s due to the reporter slanting everything to favor the antis. Fact is though that if we remain silent, then the perception would be that we don’t care. And if that were the case… then why shouldn’t the antis get their way… cuz they certainly do “care”. Having one on one conversations, and conversations with small groups is commendable, and I do that, but if that is our only avenue, while the other side is reaching out to the masses via the media, then it’s a battle we won’t win. Keep in mind, for quite a few members of the younger generations, the online world is more “real” to them than the real world. After all… if it’s on the Internet… it has to be true… right? <end sarcasm>

Hopefully the lesson is learned, be careful of what you say. But saying nothing… while the other side is still actively lobbying the legislatures and getting their voices heard in the media… Our silence is not always golden.

There is a way to control your message. Until we do that we are in fact better off not speaking in public.

The reporter is only part of the problem --- what do think the editor would do with a fair piece? They would cut it into exactly what you saw. For all I know the reporter did a fine job of being objective..

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Guys,

This was a private matter with an individual making his own decisions as himself. He was not speaking for MSI nor did he mention MSI.

His choice of subject matter for the interview may not have been wise in your opinion and that of others, but MSI does not involve itself nor take responsibility for what someone does on their own.

We are not and will not be the thought police.

We will aggressively counter anyone who attempts to speak for the organization who is not designated to do so by the board but that is not what happened here.

I do not think anyone here is saying otherwise.

Sooner or later this was going to make press -- I am glad it happened now when its drowned out by other noise. I still think it was well intended.

Learn and move on.

Dave T

There is a way to control your message. Until we do that we are in fact better off not speaking in public.

The reporter is only part of the problem --- what do think the editor would do with a fair piece? They would cut it into exactly what you saw. For all I know the reporter did a fine job of being objective..

The issue is momentum, and unfortunately the other side still has it. With every negative gun related incident out there the debate gets brought back to the forefront with this administration and the media. Silence from the gun advocates could give the perception of conceding. That is not a perception we want.

No easy solution for us, that much is for sure.

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    Guys,

I am in disbelieve reading some of your comments. You all act as if the libs did not have access to the internets and if Google could not produce a zillion hits if you search "AR-10 and banned". We don't live in a vacuum. At the end of the day, did it matter that President Reagan was shot with a little revolver, or that the Vtech shooter used a .22? Look at the Navy Yard shooter headlines: "AR-15 shotgun", anyone? They still went to ban anything under the Sun. The GCA of 1968 was in response to the MLK and RFK assassination, just because the mail-order rifle "loophole". Look where we are now...we allowed the progressives to control the message.

Jeff has a right to speak with anyone he desires (press included) and express his opinion. He did not claim to be representing MDI or MS Shooters. We are no better than the schizophrenic liberal hopoplobes when we start attacking our own. Don't you think that liberals and government goons are monitoring these pages right now? Divide and conquer at its finest!:sad20:

Cowboy the f%* k up, and realize who our enemy is ( the low information citizen)! We fight against ignorance, and misinformation, all designed to brainwash Americans to believe (or feel, in the case of progressives) into accepting that the 2A CAN be infringed.

Read up on Alinky's Rules, and start employing them. Research "Nazi propaganda" and learn how to fight it.

Dave T

Guys,

I am in disbelieve reading some of your comments. You all act as if the libs did not have access to the internets and if Google could not produce a zillion hits if you search "AR-10 and banned". We don't live in a vacuum. At the end of the day, did it matter that President Reagan was shot with a little revolver, or that the Vtech shooter used a .22? Look at the Navy Yard shooter headlines: "AR-15 shotgun", anyone? They still went to ban anything under the Sun. The GCA of 1968 was in response to the MLK and RFK assassination, just because the mail-order rifle "loophole". Look where we are now...we allowed the progressives to control the message.

Jeff has a right to speak with anyone he desires (press included) and express his opinion. He did not claim to be representing MDI or MS Shooters. We are no better than the schizophrenic liberal hopoplobes when we start attacking our own. Don't you think that liberals and government goons are monitoring these pages right now? Divide and conquer at its finest!:sad20:

Cowboy the f%* k up, and realize who our enemy is ( the low information citizen)! We fight against ignorance, and misinformation, all designed to brainwash Americans to believe (or feel, in the case of progressives) into accepting that the 2A CAN be infringed.

Read up on Alinky's Rules, and start employing them. Research "Nazi propaganda" and learn how to fight it.

I'll second all of this. God bless America. And God bless your avatar too marte616. Best one I've ever seen. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom