• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tjv4163

Jun 27, 2012
    21234 city side
    I debated this, except my brothers are an embarrassment and I wouldn't be able to get out of the starting gate. Although, my brothers are the demographic that the dems love as constituents. Anyone want to donate to the campaign of a half Thai/black father of three? :D

Look at Obamas illegal drunk uncle... and illegal grandmother...... and hes ok... you should be.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I debated this, except my brothers are an embarrassment and I wouldn't be able to get out of the starting gate. Although, my brothers are the demographic that the dems love as constituents. Anyone want to donate to the campaign of a half Thai/black father of three? :D

For a fellow practitioner of both kinds of shooting, just let me know when you register to run and where to send the check!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Need answer to two questons ASAP.
    1, What time does the hearing start today?
    2. Are they still accepting Amendments?
    Please advise ASAP.

1. 10:00 not gavelled in yet.

2. I believe they are accepting amendments from the floor

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I understand your thoughts about a walkout, But If they did and it was voted on O Malley would have Braging rights that he got a 100% vote for his bill. Also it shows that we have just given up. Are these the messages we want to send ??

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I think we should all hold up 2014 signs and sing, "nananana nananana, hey hey hey, gooooodbyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee", nice and loud for them from the gallery.

...or after the final rubber stamp has been applied, start chanting "BULL SH!T! BULL SH!T! BULL SH!T! BULL SH!T!" from the gallery like home town sports fans do after a bad call...

...I mean, what would we have to lose at that point, it's not like they are going to change their minds or anything...
    :D

BigBossMan

Mar 7, 2013
    Washington County

I would donate. Billy Carter didn't keep ole Jimmy from getting elected.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Hold on .. we are a bit busy right now. I am sure there is time to organise before the election.. right now there is a fight, and then a court fight and then the donor list...

Then education and strategy sessions and then primary season.

I may a left out a lot of stuff...;)

There will be support building... just hold onto you motivation ...

The next election will come and go before the Court fight is over. Look how many years Woollard is going to take. Look how long Heller took. Think we went through a Presidential election during Heller.

I think the best way to send a message to politicians is through the elections, not the Courts. They need to know they cannot do this crap and still keep their jobs. A Court opinion merely strikes down their attempted rights grab so they can try it again. Ousting them out of office ensures they can NEVER attempt it again.

Bloomberg's sugar ban was struck down, but I bet he is moving on to the next food item to be banned while appealing the sugar ban. We will have to do the same and multi-task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom