• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr Dano HPR

Mar 4, 2013
    Towson
    Maybe MoM finally figured out he can't win in 2016 if this passes and is killing the Bill. Had a vision of Hillary rolling out (literally) at the DNC in a flouresent orange jumpsuit, carrying Grandpappy's shotgun, talking about her days hunting in AR.;)

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I think Sara Palin might take a pot shot....

(this is where someone posts the "here honey, wear this lucky antler hat I made for you" pic :D)

dogboy

IDPA RSO / NRA RSO
    Oct 22, 2007
    Patuxent River
    On station in the House Gallery. Not nearly enough people here. I see Rack&Roll across the way. I'm opposite side, blue shirt, bald, with blue paracord hangmans noose pinned to my shirt.

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    Maybe MoM finally figured out he can't win in 2016 if this passes and is killing the Bill. Had a vision of Hillary rolling out (literally) at the DNC in a flouresent orange jumpsuit, carrying Grandpappy's shotgun, talking about her days hunting in AR.;)

Not a chance that MoM kills this.

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Ugh!!!

Please, it's lunchtime. I think I lost my appetite.

Tashtego

Jan 6, 2013
    They have to make some false pretense of a good show. We will see this week. If the Senate votes down the changes from the House, prepare to purchase KY in bulk.

You may be right. But the false pretense was also for Delegates who feel they have to be able to spin the final bill to their constituents. The House had such overwhelming numbers against pro-2A amendments already, as seen last night, they would not have even tweaked SB281 if they didn't think they absolutely had to. But they did tweak it. The pressure that led them to scale it back a little is due to the overwhelming outpouring against the bill. All that pressure will still exist when they come back from reconciliation. Any Delegate who was on the fence and voted for it because of the House amendments, so that now he thinks he can sell the bill as being reasonable, will be feeling the heat again if they take those tweaks away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom