• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fire_medic

Nov 16, 2008
    Calvert County
    I am listening to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that my kids are watching. It is not helping. I think I might need Jack's Help.

Jack_Daniels_Second_Chance_Punta_Cana_poker_Classic.jpg

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    I am listening to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that my kids are watching. It is not helping. I think I might need Jack's Help.

Jack_Daniels_Second_Chance_Punta_Cana_poker_Classic.jpg

I'm thinking it's time to start looking into what jobs I can get back in TN, stay at least long enough to send a screw-you farewell via votes here, then move back to where the rest of the family lives.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Just dropped by Delegates Dumais and Vallerio's offices. I think i pooped in her lunch bowl. MOM was there conjaculating her on the bills passage. I walked right after and had a chat with Del Dumais. Showed her a picture of my 9 year old and told her that this was a bad bill that is stealing my daughters rights. I was given a copy of her donors by Flyingblind (nice to meet you) which I handed to her along with a card I printed up with link to WWW.MDWONTFORGET.COM. Told her as a Democratic constituent in her district that I could not support her and would work to remove her from office. Let her know I was going to write a personal letter to each of her supporters along with the card requesting they not support her reelection.

We discussed the bill and how incredulous I was that she didn't want to support full sentences for criminals using a gun and allowing police officers to carry off duty in schools. She tried to tell me she worked to "fix" the bill but the tide of the house was against her. I told her tjat was BS' " You co-chair the Judiciary committee and co-sponsored the bill". She was getting flustered at this point and her voice was breaking. I think I almost saw a tear :). She then said she had to go to meet with the committee and was sorry I would not look past the flaws in the bill and at all other other good work she has done. I told her thank you for your time but your support for this bill has wrought far more damge then she realized. It is a unforgivable act to trample on my and my kids Constitutional rights.

I think I ruined her celebration, I just wish I had 20 others there with me to piss in her punch bowl.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Just dropped by Delegates Dumais and Vallerio's offices. I think i pooped in her lunch bowl. MOM was there conjaculating her on the bills passage. I walked right after and had a chat with Del Dumais. Showed her a picture of my 9 year old and told her that this was a bad bill that is stealing my daughters rights. I was given a copy of her donors by Flying dog (nice to meet you) which I handed to her along with a card I printed up with link to WWW.MDWONTFORGET.COM. Told her as a Democratic constituent in her district that I could not support her and would work to remove her from office. Let her know I was going to write a personal letter to each of her supporters along with the card requesting they not support her reelection.

We discussed the bill and how incredulous I was that she didn't want to support full sentences for criminals using a gun and allowing police officers to carry off duty in schools. She tried to tell me she worked to "fix" the bill but the tide of the house was against her. I told her tjat was BS' " You co-chair the Judiciary committee and co-sponsored the bill". She was getting flustered at this point and her voice was breaking. I think I almost saw a tear :). She then said she had to go to meet with the committee and was sorry I would not look past the flaws in the bill and at all other other good work she has done. I told her thank you for your time but your support for this bill has wrought far more damge then she realized. It is a unforgivable act to trample on my and my kids Constitutional rights.

I think I ruined her celebration, I just wish I had 20 others there with me to piss in her punch bowl.

Great job. Better to be just you, IMHO, in a one-on-one face to face, she couldn't run, hide, pretend or feel cornered. I am sure what you said affected her.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Just dropped by Delegates Dumais and Vallerio's offices. I think i pooped in her lunch bowl. MOM was there conjaculating her on the bills passage. I walked right after and had a chat with Del Dumais. Showed her a picture of my 9 year old and told her that this was a bad bill that is stealing my daughters rights. I was given a copy of her donors by Flying dog (nice to meet you) which I handed to her along with a card I printed up with link to WWW.MDWONTFORGET.COM. Told her as a Democratic constituent in her district that I could not support her and would work to remove her from office. Let her know I was going to write a personal letter to each of her supporters along with the card requesting they not support her reelection.

:lol::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wish I had been there to see that! Great job!

MH

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

:thumbsup: Thanks. I wish I could have been there to see that.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Just dropped by Delegates Dumais and Vallerio's offices. I think i pooped in her lunch bowl. MOM was there conjaculating her on the bills passage. I walked right after and had a chat with Del Dumais. Showed her a picture of my 9 year old and told her that this was a bad bill that is stealing my daughters rights. I was given a copy of her donors by Flyingblind (nice to meet you) which I handed to her along with a card I printed up with link to WWW.MDWONTFORGET.COM. Told her as a Democratic constituent in her district that I could not support her and would work to remove her from office. Let her know I was going to write a personal letter to each of her supporters along with the card requesting they not support her reelection.

:thumbsup: Great Job!:clap::bannana::patriot:

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I had a lengthy conversation with sophocleus's aid yesterday with my dad. She is an amazing woman with incredible faith in god. She's definately a people person. That whole office was against this bill down to their core. Beidle's aid didn't seem as aggressively against the bill, but said that Beidle would be. Love's aid was the one that told me, "Yeah, some people may be showing up in opposition here, but people showed up in opposition to gay marriage...and that passed referendum....so what happens here doesn't really tell us anything about how maryland feels".

I spoke with Beidle at length last Friday. Before I could even say much about it she told me she hoped it didn't pass. She said her office had maybe 20 people call in support of the bill. She may be a Lib, but she listens. I'll have to see how she voted on the amendments though.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD

Great job! It's not about Politics like she has said in the past.

It's about freedom, liberty, it's about the Constitution and America.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I just told Dumais her and her Nazi friends are out in 2014.

They have just unknowingly lit the fuse.

Hope you haven't gone a bridge too far. Dumais comes from an uber liberal district and is supported and well financed by uber wealthy liberal democrats. Don't waste your time, energy, or money. Focus on places where it will have an impact. Even then, those who are in strong districts elsewhere will contribute or divert contributions to those who aren't.

The battles will be fought in more marginal areas, marginal reps, and probably more importantly, in the courts. Hopefully before Scalia, et al retire.

ZeroCool

Nov 8, 2006
    New PA Resident...
    I spoke with Beidle at length last Friday. Before I could even say much about it she told me she hoped it didn't pass. She said her office had maybe 20 people call in support of the bill. She may be a Lib, but she listens. I'll have to see how she voted on the amendments though.

Hate to say it, but I think Beidle bamboozled us.

Looking at the voting pictures, she voted against the Pro 2a amendments.

I want to be wrong here (look at my post history where I made attempts to defend her) but I think she was one of the high risk dems they allowed to vote against the bill.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Still in utter disbelief that the people deciding the fate of the 2nd amendment in MD do not know the difference between a magazine and a clip, a revolver and a semiautomatic, a shotgun and a rifle.... It could be attributed to ignorance in January, but NOT NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom