• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    The final vote yea and nay is deceiving to me.

Why did they all get pulled from the floor just before the third reading? I bet it was to align votes to make sure it seemed closer. And so the delegates that had to appear as though they were voting against (my district for example 28, Murphy, Wilson and Jameson) could do so without jeopardizing the bill passing. Murphy and Jameson voted for all the anti amendments yesterday and against all the pro 2a stuff, but then they voted against in the end.

It just does not seem right... This is total BS.

The fight will continue!

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    All this because of Adam lanza

I beg to differ...

...all because of a bunch of left wing a$$hole vultures who were exchanging high fives when the bodies in Newtown were still warm.....

cartoon-animals-vulture.jpg

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    sausage factory...

This is for those that want a peek at what happened.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

IMG_6850.jpg

another democrat at work.jpg

Last edited:

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Remember anyone who voted against the pro-2a amendments might as well have voted FOR the bill. Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes!

My delegate Mary-Dulany James voted Nay on the bill but votes with the antis on all the amendments. I will do whatever possible to get her voted out in the next election.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    yeah... tough to read, but thanks...

I have already heard back from Pam Beidle herself, and from Sophocleus' aide, confirming they voted against the beast.

I had a lengthy conversation with sophocleus's aid yesterday with my dad. She is an amazing woman with incredible faith in god. She's definately a people person. That whole office was against this bill down to their core. Beidle's aid didn't seem as aggressively against the bill, but said that Beidle would be. Love's aid was the one that told me, "Yeah, some people may be showing up in opposition here, but people showed up in opposition to gay marriage...and that passed referendum....so what happens here doesn't really tell us anything about how maryland feels".

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Can we not call for the arrest of all delegates that voted for this bill? Is this not an act of treason against the United States Consitution and our fundamental rights being a citizen of the United States of America!

Its funny that you said that. My 10 year old son just said the same thing when I told him what happened. I doubt the delegates have a clue....

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    This is for those that want a peek at what happened.
    >

Thank you so much for posting these. Wanted to see the treachery in person, but was tied up all day. Every moment I wasn't occupied with the goings on around me, I was sending every Pro-2A person in attendance as many strength brainwaves as I could to keep up the fight. Thanks to all who stood again down there today and especially to the Delegates that put up the good fight! Shame on those unconstitutional bullies!!!

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    The voting on the amendments tells the story of who is really on our side and who was "allowed" to vote nay to save their seat.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I had a lengthy conversation with sophocleus's aid yesterday with my dad. She is an amazing woman with incredible faith in god. She's definately a people person. That whole office was against this bill down to their core. Beidle's aid didn't seem as aggressively against the bill, but said that Beidle would be. Love's aid was the one that told me, "Yeah, some people may be showing up in opposition here, but people showed up in opposition to gay marriage...and that passed referendum....so what happens here doesn't really tell us anything about how maryland feels".

I've said all along Love was a lost cause.

She lives in AA Co, yet still takes a hotel room every night the GA is in session, at our expense.

She's a power abuser, and useless, IMO.

She needs to go, and Degrange has outstayed his usefulness.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Did Bohanonn not vote? No green or red next to his name in the photos.

Lots of people left for substantial chunks of time. In two of my videos you can see them running in to the doorway to give a thumbs up or thumbs down so other people could put their vote in for them.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I've said all along Love was a lost cause.

She lives in AA Co, yet still takes a hotel room every night the GA is in session, at our expense.

She's a power abuser, and useless, IMO.

She needs to go, and Degrange has outstayed his usefulness.

agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom