• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Oh, and Heritage has to be the cleanest and most professional place i've ever shot at. I'll be back for sure
    Nice to very briefly meet. Completely agree regarding Heritage. Zzzzz_man said if you get on their email list, you can get discounted range time offers.
    Another big thank you to Mike. Best part of my time was being able to work with a new shooter. Mike loaned him a glock and then I let him shoot my 1911 and AR. He had a big smile on his face as we were walking out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Ha, I think I started with the same guy. After shooting my KS-47, he asked how much they cost, lol. Was clearly interested.
    I thoroughly enjoyed the 10 minutes I was there. :)
    I'm glad you made the effort, my friend. Always good to see you.
    Oh and fidelity my 9mm AR cycled just fine at home. I might just be an idiot, I'm pretty sure that's a known fact though
    I'm so glad you got it working. You went out of your way to bring guns for others to shoot.
    Yeah, but I found out you are like 12. You will learn through the years.....
    You know when I first joined the forum, I envisioned him as gruff, mid 50s, black guy, with a killer sense of humor, lol. He does have a good sense of humor. And I shouldn't talk as people might have a different impression of what i might look like too . I think MPDC, DC-W, and Protege could compete for most youthful - all look low to mid twenties.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Thank you Mike and family. You put on a great event. Good food, great location and so many wonderful people to meet. I'm looking forward to the next time I can meet up with some of you. Cheers

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Man how time flies, at last year's event Huxley hadn't blessed us with his presence yet and now he's walking!

Once again Mike, Abby and Penelope show what a first class event looks like and I was honored they let me partake. Good seeing old friends and meeting new ones including from my other home away from home, Defensive Carry. Finally met Road Dawg in the flesh, it was my pleasure, sir.

Many thanks to DC-W for letting me play with his cool toys, the Jericho rocks BTW, and Schipperke for some cool trigger time with the Single Action Ruger.

One of the best parts of these events is getting to shoot cool things that don't belong to you and sharing yours with others. What a great time, looking forward to next year.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thank you to Mike & Abby and your special helper Penelope!

Mike, this get-together is so much more than a great chance to eat, socialize and shoot. This gathering serves a much greater good by bringing people together as friends and allies.

The bonds that form when we hang out are crucial for the days when we have to pull together to defend freedom, the Constitution and, specfically the 2nd Amendment. Your generosity means we will be meeting up as friends, not screen names.

And we also say a special thanks to Chad and his SOTAR team for the effort they made to bring out the SOTAR Gunsmith Trailer of Freedom. As one who hauls heavy gear for work I appreciate how much work that involves. Your expertise pulls people together and your teaching is first-rate, and offered with so much grace. So thanks for all you have done!

There are difficult days ahead. It was great to hang out now with folks in such a positive environment--folks who might be in the trenches on either side of me if we are called upon for righteous action.

Great to see everyone!

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Another thanks Mike and Family! Truly a great event. Looks like I missed as many members as I met though. It was good to see Rack happy, healthy and hairy. I felt at home there although new to indoor shooting with rules, and red boxes and touchscreens glued to the wall it was great, this gives me a reason to go to the Frederick gun show then to Heritage possibly. It might be nice to drop a good review about Heritage on there website or google.
    I wish I had known Chad was being so gratuitous, I would have brought something I need installed then again my second favorite gunsmith may suffice .... youtube. One hell of an accident on 70 @ Howard County Fair grounds, cranes lifting semi's burn marks on the road from other vehicles, too much to take in driving past about 6 hours after the incident.

Again, Thanks Mike and Abby! looking forward to your next event or another tree falling on my house, j/k.
    Tom

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Thank you to Mike & Abby and your special helper Penelope!

Mike, this get-together is so much more than a great chance to eat, socialize and shoot. This gathering serves a much greater good by bringing people together as friends and allies.

The bonds that form when we hang out are crucial for the days when we have to pull together to defend freedom, the Constitution and, specfically the 2nd Amendment. Your generosity means we will be meeting up as friends, not screen names.

And we also say a special thanks to Chad and his SOTAR team for the effort they made to bring out the SOTAR Gunsmith Trailer of Freedom. As one who hauls heavy gear for work I appreciate how much work that involves. Your expertise pulls people together and your teaching is first-rate, and offered with so much grace. So thanks for all you have done!

There are difficult days ahead. It was great to hang out now with folks in such a positive environment--folks who might be in the trenches on either side of me if we are called upon for righteous action.

Great to see everyone!

good seeing you man :) Get Well and God Bless!

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    Mike, my neighbor and I really enjoyed ourself and he was impressed with how nice everyone was, stuff like this is what the 2A community needs to show our good face... and have Rack and Roll check DA's underwear and bedsheets for H&K Logos

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    Awesome event. Wish I could have stayed longer. Daughter was not feeling well so she rushed me out. Good to see everyone. Wish I would have gotten to talk to more people.

Hey Doc, sorry I missed the chance to chat and catch up with you (hope that your daughter feels better), I'm glad that your Oily locks are growing back in from the MSI scalping and your hair looks fabulous as usual.:thumbsup:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Nice to very briefly meet. Completely agree regarding Heritage. Zzzzz_man said if you get on their email list, you can get discounted range time offers.

It's true. I took a break at 2:00pm to go home and print the coupon HTC sent for my birthday (last week) - a free lane rental. The week before, I had a $10 off coupon and I still have another $10 off coupon waiting to be used. I came back over and shot in the lane next to RD between 3:00-4:00pm.

I can't say enough good things about HTC. They took my wife, who had never been to an indoor range, on a tour of the whole facility and let her take it all in. I think it's only a matter of time now before I get her to shoot with us!

My employer is hinting that I won't have to travel quite as much in 2017 and if it's true, I'll be plunking down for a full membership.

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    A thousand thanks to Mike, Abbey, Huxley, and the Boss, Penelope. :D

Had a great time. I think my dad had a better time. Heritage was, interesting. Thanks to Rack, DA, and outrider for the trigger time. It's a great memory and coming back home was totally worth it :party29:

So I thought we were gonna meet :/ lol
    I think I know who you were though !

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    So I thought we were gonna meet :/ lol
    I think I know who you were though !

My bad dude. I was so busy talking to the people I knew there as well as keeping my 2 guests entertained it slipped my mind. Plus I neglected to put a name tag on :/

Maybe I'll see you back in TX ;)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Mammoth thanks to Mike and Abby for putting this all together and having us all. Your generosity never ceases to amaze. Just truly wonderful!

It was excellent finally putting faces to names (I STILL MISSED MPDC), and catching up with all the friends I've made over the years. The well wishes alone that I received made the day worth the trip.

Many thanks to Chad for inspecting my AR and for his time today. You likely ensured the proper operation of our ARs for years to come! It was great to finally meet you.

Also, thanks to Gryphon, Schipperke, and Stoveman for sharing your firearms and ammo with me. It was truly therapy and I shot more guns today than I have all year. Now I can't decide if my kidneys are sold for a Legion, Scorpion, or that Ruger SA Revolver that I seem to shoot pretty well.

R&R made my day with the "killer" comments and his enjoyment of my Jericho and G34. You are always the life of the party and today was no exception my friend.

Shafted made the trip all the way down from just over the line to be there for MSI and represent too. Extremely grateful!

Heritage is a beautiful facility and everyone was cheerful and as professional as can be. I couldn't have been more impressed!

Today was a day I'll always remember and hold dear. Thanks again to all involved!!!

balext

Jan 15, 2011
    Kensington MD
    Mike, thanks for a great afternoon. It was good to see you and the family doing well. I look forward to the next one. Thanks again.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Mammoth thanks to Mike and Abby for putting this all together and having us all. Your generosity never ceases to amaze. Just truly wonderful!

It was excellent finally putting faces to names (I STILL MISSED MPDC), and catching up with all the friends I've made over the years. The well wishes alone that I received made the day worth the trip.

Many thanks to Chad for inspecting my AR and for his time today. You likely ensured the proper operation of our ARs for years to come! It was great to finally meet you.

Also, thanks to Gryphon, Schipperke, and Stoveman for sharing your firearms and ammo with me. It was truly therapy and I shot more guns today than I have all year. Now I can't decide if my kidneys are sold for a Legion, Scorpion, or that Ruger SA Revolver that I seem to shoot pretty well.

R&R made my day with the "killer" comments and his enjoyment of my Jericho and G34. You are always the life of the party and today was no exception my friend.

Shafted made the trip all the way down from just over the line to be there for MSI and represent too. Extremely grateful!

Heritage is a beautiful facility and everyone was cheerful and as professional as can be. I couldn't have been more impressed!

Today was a day I'll always remember and hold dear. Thanks again to all involved!!!

Thank You Danny!

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Of course!!! It was a pleasure having you and your wife! That .410 is a beast and a half!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I wish to thank Mike and his beautiful family for putting on this fantastic event. It was my first(hopefully of many to come) Dottrio shoot and in my eyes, a great success! It was great seeing and shooting with some of the many friends I've made here. Unfortunately, I missed as many as i met. Oh well, there's always next year, hopefully.:)

A special shout-out to Chad(and company) and Victor39 for their expert on-the-spot gun alterations to my AR. Much appreciated gents!:thumbsup:

PS. I'm thinking of changing my screen name to RD(J/K)

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom