Arcamm &wife
    Sling Blade & wife
    Mopar92
    Wagtail
    Smdub

Possible:
    Bolts Rock

Uncertain:
    Radial (haven't heard a peep since the original post)

Have a search on for a lakefront, hot tub, firepit, 6/7 bedroom place. Cost per night per person looks like it will work out to $75.

Feb 28, 2013
    It's really dusty in here this morning...

I may try to make it, if only for the day on Saturday.

The last one was a good time. Mooseman would've loved to have met you along with the rest of us.

Try to make it if you can. :)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I have a coupla' things to bring up regarding a Mooseman sendoff MDS style. Bring at least one semi-auto rifle with detatchable mags in a centerfire caliber and an additional 50 rounds and detatchable mags to load all 50 rounds of ammo to send downrange above what you would normally take that weekend. We shall then don our Hawaiian shirts (all of us, male and female, flatlanders and Hooligans alike, so that'll be another prerequisite to that day's attendance) and get ready for a half minute rapid fire string for all of us to light up the range shooting up our targets.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I have a coupla' things to bring up regarding a Mooseman sendoff MDS style. Bring at least one semi-auto rifle with detatchable mags in a centerfire caliber and an additional 50 rounds and detatchable mags to load all 50 rounds of ammo to send downrange above what you would normally take that weekend. We shall then don our Hawaiian shirts (all of us, male and female, flatlanders and Hooligans alike, so that'll be another prerequisite to that day's attendance) and get ready for a half minute rapid fire string for all of us to light up the range shooting up our targets.

As I posted elsewhere... Whether I can make it or not, I would be honored to provide the shirts from my own collection, for any who need.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I may be interested, I'll check back once I look at my calendar

Date is good ,, looking for lodging then I'll commit

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    The misses and I can't come. I just found out two minutes ago that my mother decided to plan my sister's 50th birthday party that weekend.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I could use one too. But if not enough I could pick one up at wallyworld.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    This is very difficult for me to say... I have been in excruciating pain for over 4 months and as of now, it looks like I'm going to have spinal surgery soon. I kept hoping it would get better or the surgery would have been done by now, but it just hasn't. There was the detour of a tumor in my shoulder that delayed things for over a month while that was diagnosed. Thank goodness it turned out to be benign.

Given it's tough to sit/stand for any length of time, and driving that kind of distance is out of the question, and if I actually were to go, my time would be split as 1/4 of my time in the hot tub and 3/4 of my time laying down on an ice pack on pain medication, this just doesn't make sense.

I kept looking at the rental, saying to myself once I have some resolution, I will book it... As it turns out, the place is still available - hopefully someone will pick this up and run with it.

Please accept my apologies and have a great time, take lots of pictures and post all about the good times. I'm in for next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom