• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    They were simply delaying. When they get slapped back, the state will just do it again.
    They believe there will son be a communist majority SCOTUS.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I think a certain HSC judge is going to get a conference call from (202) soon...
    Pity we don't have a President who upholds the Constitution. If we did, there would not be a conference call. It would be a house call...by the military, to suppress the rebellion by force of arms.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Well then, since they are closer to China let them disarm themselves so their sister nation can walk on in without any issues.

They can then join China in believing a well armed militia is not required.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Pretty sure this particular piece of horse crap is being discussed already, but I can't find it at the moment.

msinc

Mar 12, 2010
    It will be struck down by a higher court as soon as someone takes it there.... communist liberal democrats just have to keep trying.... they know it won't stick, but they try any ways to waste time and money.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    I'd love to see the opinion but it sounds like the HSC basically made their state version of the 2A a dead letter.
    This sounds like bad licensing case, something which SCOTUS may pass on.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I'd love to see the opinion but it sounds like the HSC basically made their state version of the 2A a dead letter.
    This sounds like bad licensing case, something which SCOTUS may pass on.
    If you listen to Mark Smith on the four boxes diner video, this case may get some traction.

The fella legally purchased the handgun in Florida back in the day.

The fella detained some yahoos doing bad things on his property until the police arrived, who witnessed the fella with an AR15 holding the bad guys at bay. It was only when the fella admitted to having a pistol in his waistband on his own property, did he start the criminal dance. All because he did not register his handgun when he moved to Hawaii.

Interstate firearm law would be an interesting knot to untangle.

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    If you listen to Mark Smith on the four boxes diner video, this case may get some traction.

The fella legally purchased the handgun in Florida back in the day.

The fella detained some yahoos doing bad things on his property until the police arrived, who witnessed the fella with an AR15 holding the bad guys at bay. It was only when the fella admitted to having a pistol in his waistband on his own property, did he start the criminal dance. All because he did not register his handgun when he moved to Hawaii.

Interstate firearm law would be an interesting knot to untangle.
    Inigoes,

With all due respect, I think the guy with the AR-15 was the zip-line business owner, and the defendant in this case was one of the "yahoos" who had gone onto the property after hours. The business owner used his AR to hold the trespassers until the police got there. Then, if I read it correctly, one of the yahoos told police he had a gun in his waistband. That pistol was the one he said he bought in Florida years go.

From my listening to the 4 Boxes commentary, he was making a point tangential to the main issue, namely that an AR-15 was used legally to thwart a crime in progress -- something the antigunners will never admit!

JoeR

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Inigoes,

With all due respect, I think the guy with the AR-15 was the zip-line business owner, and the defendant in this case was one of the "yahoos" who had gone onto the property after hours. The business owner used his AR to hold the trespassers until the police got there. Then, if I read it correctly, one of the yahoos told police he had a gun in his waistband. That pistol was the one he said he bought in Florida years go.

From my listening to the 4 Boxes commentary, he was making a point tangential to the main issue, namely that an AR-15 was used legally to thwart a crime in progress -- something the antigunners will never admit!

JoeR
    :thumbsup:

I could be wrong, as it was early in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom