• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    the full quote looks slightly truncated on the link, but in the post, click it, you can see that they really don’t like scotus ruling. Also more detail under full fpc Twitter feed

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Interesting.
    The history of Hawaii, in part, starts out with armed Hawaiians fighting James Cook and his crew of sailors. That was some Aloha in the end Cook got cooked.

I seriously doubt the Hawaiians had any prohibition on weapons prior to Cook; or that there is anything documented about it.

I may stand corrected.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Culture split. Hawaii is not of North American culture, they are Pacific Islanders. We should have made The Philippines the 50th state instead of Hawaii, but noooooo, we need to have 3 votes in the UN.

I can't wait for the SCOTUS to jam this down their throats

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Interesting.
    The history of Hawaii, in part, starts out with armed Hawaiians fighting James Cook and his crew of sailors. That was some Aloha in the end Cook got cooked.

I seriously doubt the Hawaiians had any prohibition on weapons prior to Cook; or that there is anything documented about it.

I may stand corrected.
    They never adopted firearms. That's why they lost in the end.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I really, REALLY, hope this gets appealed to the SCOTUS. I can’t imagine the SCOTUS likes being told by a state court “you’re wrong, and even though your rulings apply to us, we’ll disregard them anyways.” Maybe we’ll get an expansion of the Bruen decision and pre-empt all state gun laws (here’s hoping anyways).

This is huge.

This right here is exactly what I was talking about 2 years ago when I asked how the SCOTUS rulings would be enforced...There is no method and states will do what they chose to do...I predict Maryland, NJ, NY and every other blue state will follow this up with like minded rulings...

And once again we will sit back and let them have us dry with sand added to the mix...bend over...here it comes..

Y'all ready to fight yet? Nope...didn't figure ya would be..

I really, REALLY, hope this gets appealed to the SCOTUS. I can’t imagine the SCOTUS likes being told by a state court “you’re wrong, and even though your rulings apply to us, we’ll disregard them anyways.” Maybe we’ll get an expansion of the Bruen decision and pre-empt all state gun laws (here’s hoping anyways).

This is huge.
    It will be I'm sure..and it will only take until the middle of Biden's second term to get resolved...after the democrat controlled congress increases the number of SCOTUS justices to 13 and Brandon gets to name them...

Again I will ask...y'all ready to fight?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Are you? The rest of us already do. What’s this we shite ?

It’s easy to sit in the corner and throw bombs while others step up

Last edited:

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    The islands fought among themselves until the late 1700's into the 1800's when Kamehameha I united (by force) the islands. Yeah, always a spirit of aloha among them.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    The islands fought among themselves until the late 1700's into the 1800's when Kamehameha I united (by force) the islands. Yeah, always a spirit of aloha among them.
    Yep,
    And I don't see how the SC can see the history HI to be exempt from the history of the rest of the West (CA, ID, etc.) as far as indigenous history goes.

Aloha in those days included long pig.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Yep,
    And I don't see how the SC can see the history HI to be exempt from the history of the rest of the West (CA, ID, etc.) as far as indigenous history goes.

Aloha in those days included long pig.
    True dat.

2A means the same across all 50. We are all Americans and entitled to the same, full, basket of rights. Hawaiians are just as deserving of liberty as the rest of us.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    LIES! IMG_0505.jpeg

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I predicted stuff like this would happen. They are using the Roe v Wade playbook. Tie it up in court for a while and hope the SCOTUS balance of power shifts by the time it makes it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom