• ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Out of session on a Sunday. :rolleyes:

Out of session until 2018 .

Out of touch indefinitely.

The Maryland General Assembly doesn't listen when they are in town, so their absence for this rally isn't an issue. The purpose of the rallies on Nov. 5th is to have support expressed for the Second Amendment in every capital in every state across the nation. It is to stand in opposition to the knee jerk reaction of poorly written laws flooding the halls of Congress in DC and surfacing in the state houses of other states where their legislatures are in session. This is a chance for Maryland citizens to stand along with liberty loving folks all across this country.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Rally in 2013:

Thanks for the refreshing reminder of the largest rally in Maryland history; which happened to be in opposition to FSA2013 (SB281).

Quick question, at about the 10 minute mark the speaker says that the Maryland FOP (22,000+ active and retired LEO's) were sending a letter of opposition to FSA2013; anyone have a copy of this letter? Please post soft-copy if possible.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I'd hope that some of the current GA 2A stalwarts could be invited as well.

I've put out the word to a few but it would be better if some of their actual constituents got in touch with them. I know they have busy schedules and this is short notice but some may be able to attend and speak.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Rally in 2013:

I just wasted about 15 minutes of my life and listened to the latest Red Maryland podcast and according to those two clowns there were no rallies in Naptown in 2013.

And also according to Lord Kline you should be knocking on doors to help the pillar of the 2A in Maryland, Mayor Pantalides, get re-elected instead of attending this rally. The same Pantalides who was named in the TASER suit that the city of Annapolis wasted money defending for a period of time. The same TASER suit in which our own Rack&Roll was involved.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I just wasted about 15 minutes of my life and listened to the latest Red Maryland podcast and according to those two clowns there were no rallies in Naptown in 2013.

No rallies huh ???

And also according to Lord Kline you should be knocking on doors to help the pillar of the 2A in Maryland, Mayor Pantalides, get re-elected instead of attending this rally. The same Pantalides who was named in the TASER suit that the city of Annapolis wasted money defending for a period of time. The same TASER suit in which our own Rack&Roll was involved.

"And some other groups I'll identify later" ??? :wtf:

Attachments

• 2A Rally.JPG
      2A Rally.JPG
      89.7 KB · Views: 187
    • Tale of Two Rallies _ Part Deux.jpg
      Tale of Two Rallies _ Part Deux.jpg
      107 KB · Views: 193
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics