• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1Shifter

Sep 9, 2013
    Hey Guys I was in there earlier this afternoon and they had plenty of 22LR, Yellow Jackets and Winchester HV in 50 and 100 ct boxes.I scored alittle for myself but there was plenty there.

1Shifter

Sep 9, 2013
    I know it's late

but I couldn't get to a computer till now...it is verbotten at work.
    They had about 25 boxes of the Winchester HV (100 COUNT) and about 12 boxes of the Yellow Jackets in 50 ct and 4-5 boxes of what I guess was 100 ct boxes too.Most folks there were interested in beating the Oct 1st deadline, didn't see any interest in the ammo while I was there.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Now they've been closed since 8:00.....hmm... opening early AM....

Streetgang, if the prices don't look good to you, just let me know what your looking for and how much you need.

I may be able to help you out. :)

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Streetgang, if the prices don't look good to you, just let me know what your looking for and how much you need.

I may be able to help you out. :)

Appreciate the offer. I'm doing ok right now, but keeping an eye out for a decent deal.
    I'm not going to horde, but like to keep a buffer of a few K rounds.
    I'll surely let you know if I start getting low.:thumbsup:

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I was in the Tackle Box just about an hour ago, they are very well stocked with ammunition of many calibers including .22LR. Unfortunately the .22LR was priced what I consider even in this day expensive. Passed on it, but did buy couple boxes of 9MM for $19.00 a box of 50 Winchester White. They also have Tulu steele 5.56 cheap, little over $7.00 a box

Morgan321

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 6, 2013
    SOMD
    The WWB is $21 and $24 a box as of just now. 38 special is $1/rd. $11/100 .22lr. Outrageous prices!

FYI if you need 9mm you can order 500rd of 9mm from freedom munitions for under $150 shipped to your door. That's under $15/box.

Morgan321

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 6, 2013
    SOMD
    FYI, there a number of brands of 500rd bricks of .22lr on midway for around $30 available now. Coupons readily available with a quick google search too.

Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013
    Also I am trading my .22 LR to the right home. Don't really need it anymore. PM if interested, located in SOMD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom