77.3 KB · Views: 647

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Late merry Christmas to me :D

Its a conspiracy. I"m up in Philly and picked one of these up for $39
    That's 8cents/round of CCI standard velocity.
    No limit and plenty.
    This was in a Gun Shop.
    Why is this not readily available in the DC area?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Just stopped by Dick's in Bel Air. They had a number of different .22 brands available. Fed 325 boxes, Rem Golden Bullet bulk pack and 100 rounds plastic boxes, and others.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i did notice that the wally world on ordnance rd in glen burnie had some cci.22lr, maybe its coming back. i would like to see them have multiple .22 ammo bricks like they used to.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    i did notice that the wally world on ordnance rd in glen burnie had some cci.22lr, maybe its coming back. i would like to see them have multiple .22 ammo bricks like they used to.

it is lee, some people are finally starting to let it sit on shelves which is helping supply catch up. ( myself included)

now all we need is for the rest of the crew that's still paying 30-40 dollars for bricks of plinking quality ammo to stop and the rest of these places like DSG or cabelas etc will lower prices.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    it is lee, some people are finally starting to let it sit on shelves which is helping supply catch up. ( myself included)

now all we need is for the rest of the crew that's still paying 30-40 dollars for bricks of plinking quality ammo to stop and the rest of these places like DSG or cabelas etc will lower prices.

Certainly. At the same time, a year ago when most were selling CCI for 11-14 cents a round, Cabela's was selling it for 8-9 cents a round. They never raised their prices as high as many of the gougers, sadly now though they will also likely be slower to lower it.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Certainly. At the same time, a year ago when most were selling CCI for 11-14 cents a round, Cabela's was selling it for 8-9 cents a round. They never raised their prices as high as many of the gougers, sadly now though they will also likely be slower to lower it.

on a few things they didn't but on bricks of golden bullets I remember seeing them at 37 dollars, thunder duds at 35 etc...

they stooped just as low with dsg and the rest of the gougers, it just took them longer...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    on a few things they didn't but on bricks of golden bullets I remember seeing them at 37 dollars, thunder duds at 35 etc...

they stooped just as low with dsg and the rest of the gougers, it just took them longer...

And 12-18 months ago at a gun show and a few small gun shops I saw thunder duds for $50 a brick and minimags for $15 per 100.

None of the big guys stooped as low as the actual gougers did.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    And 12-18 months ago at a gun show and a few small gun shops I saw thunder duds for $50 a brick and minimags for $15 per 100.

None of the big guys stooped as low as the actual gougers did.

fare enough regarding the duds mentioned but that wasn't what I was necessarily arguing.

selling those or GB at 35-40 dollars when a year before that they were 23.99 is just as equally gouging imo.

again, it just took dsg and cabelas longer to hop on board with it.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    What has me puzzled is how the Rem TBolts are holding $40 for a 525 pack whist WM is selling (when you can find it) M22 1000 packs for $48 and change (I think that was the most recent price I saw).

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    What has me puzzled is how the Rem TBolts are holding $40 for a 525 pack whist WM is selling (when you can find it) M22 1000 packs for $48 and change (I think that was the most recent price I saw).

I can't figure out why exactly Remington 22 is still priced so high. Almost every other brand has come down at least slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom