• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    MDTCA is about ready to kick off the beginning of its 2024 shooting year. Each year we hold an Open House/MG show. This is a real gun show, nothing is for sale, just a show! Its free to attend and open to the public! Come on out and learn more about MGs and see some great MGs that you rarely see in person. We will have a shoot later in the day for MDTCA Members and guest however nothing is "rent-able". Everyone is welcome to watch but only qualified people may shoot.

If you are interested in MGs at all, its well worth your time. I have yet to have one person come and complain that they wasted their time! Come just to see or come and learn about the process of buying a MG. Many MDS members will be there displaying their MGs.

WHEN: Saturday, March 23th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in the AGC’s Barnes range house, 11518 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville MD 21104

If you are interested in getting MDTCA emails, PM your email address to me.

A good example of a previous years show.

Attachments

• MDTCA AGC FLYER 2024.pdf
      114 KB · Views: 48

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    If you are serious, I do not think so, brianns. As "friends" of those who do have the machine guns, and that we were invited, I think we essentially have sponsors.

Smdub invited me to a past event which I couldn't make, but I want to attend this one.
    I was sort of joking. I figured there might be rules on their website. But also I was wondering if to bring one to display.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I was sort of joking. I figured there might be rules on their website. But also I was wondering if to bring one to display.
    brianns, I was pretty sure that you were joking. But, not knowing the haves vs have nots as far as Full Auto owners in here, I figured I would tell how I got interested and would like to come. Others who know these gents, might feel welcomed or have had attended in the past and could shed light on these events.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    brianns, I was pretty sure that you were joking. But, not knowing the haves vs have nots as far as Full Auto owners in here, I figured I would tell how I got interested and would like to come. Others who know these gents, might feel welcomed or have had attended in the past and could shed light on these events.
    I'm going to see if I can join the club. I sent an email.
    All that's required for attendance is your curiosity.
    Thanks! I think I meant to come to one of the other open houses in the recent past. I carry my curiosity around all the time so I won't leave home without it.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I'm going to see if I can join the club. I sent an email.

Thanks! I think I meant to come to one of the other open houses in the recent past. I carry my curiosity around all the time so I won't leave home without it.

You should have no problem joining the club but who did you send an email to? I did not get it. If you would like to get our once a month email, you can email me at phiteshe@vt.edu and I will add you to our email list. Its easy to get off of later if you change your mind.

While in a free country everyone should have their own MG to show, unfortunately thats not the case and so is not a requirement. No this show is specifically set up for the Non-MG owner. People who have never seen MGs can come out and check them out in person. Its kind of like going into a gun museum but without the glass and there is an expert there to answer your questions who has actually shot the gun, not just read about it.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Dang it, this show is always on the same date as the regions first of the season, biggest BBQ competitions of the year. Phooey!

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    You should have no problem joining the club but who did you send an email to? I did not get it. If you would like to get our once a month email, you can email me at phiteshe@vt.edu and I will add you to our email list. Its easy to get off of later if you change your mind.

While in a free country everyone should have their own MG to show, unfortunately thats not the case and so is not a requirement. No this show is specifically set up for the Non-MG owner. People who have never seen MGs can come out and check them out in person. Its kind of like going into a gun museum but without the glass and there is an expert there to answer your questions who has actually shot the gun, not just read about it.
    Thanks! I sent the email and a pm.

I agree. I think the world might be a much more pleasant and ‘sunny’ place if everyone could have a machine gun. You can’t ignore the smiles.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Members and guest however nothing is "rent-able". Everyone is welcome to watch but only qualified people may shoot.

How does one get qualified?

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Members and guest however nothing is "rent-able". Everyone is welcome to watch but only qualified people may shoot.

How does one get qualified?
    You must go through our qualifications. We can arrange this for those seriously interested into buying a MG or already have one. Its not for those looking to shoot one once. I would suggest renting a MG from one of the indoor ranges for that. You can email me for more info if interested in going through one of our qualification courses: phiteshe@vt.edu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom