• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    I think bump stocks are stupid, but Congress brought it on itself by closing the registry in 1986. Open that back up and treat bump stocks as an NFA item.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    Unbelievable that the cowards in the GOP Congress do nothing on the reciprocity act or suppressor bill for months and then the one thing they're willing to move quickly on is a restriction (even if valid). They're pathetic.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Looks like maybe willing to trade bump stocks for national right to carry reciprocity.

https://home.nra.org/joint-statement

Trading a chintzy piece of plastic that doesn't fit my AK's anyways (and whose functionality I can accomplish without it, no less) vs having the ability to buy a nice stainless-frame Kahr or compact 1911, tuck it into a nice pocket carry or IWB holster, and proceed to constitutional-carry through the streets of Annapolis, extending both middle fingers at the General Assembly building before imitating the classic "suck it!" move from the WWF Attitude™ era?

When I think of it that way, it almost sounds like a fair deal...

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Unbelievable that the cowards in the GOP Congress do nothing on the reciprocity act or suppressor bill for months and then the one thing they're willing to move quickly on is a restriction (even if valid). They're pathetic.

All it'll take though is one Senator or Congressman attaching the Hudson bill to any bump stock bill :innocent0

On a side note, Claire McCaskill (who over the years wouldn't hesitate to call out the NRA) hasn't said anything derogatory about the NRA this time. She's up in 2018 in Missouri :innocent0

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Trading a chintzy piece of plastic that doesn't fit my AK's anyways (and whose functionality I can accomplish without it, no less) vs having the ability to buy a nice stainless-frame Kahr or compact 1911, tuck it into a nice pocket carry or IWB holster, and proceed to constitutional-carry through the streets of Annapolis, extending both middle fingers at the General Assembly building before imitating the classic "suck it!" move from the WWF Attitude™ era?

When I think of it that way, it almost sounds like a fair deal...

Fair deal indeed

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Bumpskis will be done with NO concessions to anything we were working towards. GOP will send as much 2A down the river as Dumocrates want.

Sleepy

Jan 19, 2013
    I hate to see anything given up to the left.

That being said. I freakin' hate bump fire stocks.

If someone shows up at a range with one I usually just leave.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    I hate to see anything given up to the left.

That being said. I freakin' hate bump fire stocks.

If someone shows up at a range with one I usually just leave.

To sacrifice a piece of polymer plastic to be regulated which still gives those law abiding to purchase for a possible 50 state national conceal carry reciprocity is the best compromise imho.We all hate it too but this time we have the democratic party by the balls :D

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    After Las Vegas, Democrats Send In The Clowns
    https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2017/10/05/after-las-vegas-democrats-send-in-the-clowns-n2390587

After the Las Vegas massacre, liberals hit their anti-Second Amendment autopilot button and went right into “We-have-to-do-something” mode. Late-night comedians hopped out of their clown car and, one after one, gave the media exactly what it wanted – angry and/or tearful calls for more laws to limit the liberty of individual Americans who did nothing but exist in a way they don’t like.

Kimmel, Colbert, Noah, Meyers and Corden all played their roles perfectly – lecturing their audiences on how something must be done. But what? What could have prevented this massacre?

Nothing. Not one thing.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    So everyone will go to bubba bump fire, here hold on to your belt loop like this...

Panther

Jan 22, 2017
    Lanham
    And then the next Democratic president will add insomnia, claustrophobia and every other minor disorder to the list of "disqualifying" mental disorders via executive order. No thanks.

Agreed!! They’ll also add things like obesity and ocd too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swamplynx

MDS Supporter
    Jul 28, 2014
    DC
    To sacrifice a piece of polymer plastic to be regulated which still gives those law abiding to purchase for a possible 50 state national conceal carry reciprocity is the best compromise imho.We all hate it too but this time we have the democratic party by the balls :D

^THIS^

Let’s make a deal. Jokers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom