• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Lots of good times had today, if you got something you'd like to share - go ahead and do so here.

I'll be loading up some pics once they get off my phone.

Great day for shooting, good crowd, good times. Until someone set the 300 yard berm on fire, then it just became hilariously epic. :D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Sleev-les and I did a little bit of bowling. The bowling ball didn't like being hit by .260 and .308 - but it really didn't like when the mule took a bite out of it.

What's left of the bowling ball -

20150502_193925.jpg

Abellmio

May 17, 2011
    Great day for shooting, good crowd, good times. Until someone set the 300 yard berm on fire, then it just became hilariously epic. :D

I loved how quickly that went from "Is that berm on fire?" to "oh crap, which one of these fire extinguishers works?"

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I loved how quickly that went from "Is that berm on fire?" to "oh crap, which one of these fire extinguishers works?"

I didn't even notice it smoking until someone spoke up, after that it was comical.

But after that, we did have fire extinguishers on the 100, 200, and 300 yard berms - granted they didn't have any charge in them, but they were out there. :D

Abellmio

May 17, 2011
    I didn't even notice it smoking until someone spoke up, after that it was comical.

But after that, we did have fire extinguishers on the 100, 200, and 300 yard berms - granted they didn't have any charge in them, but they were out there. :D

I'd imagine that weird white dust they were spraying all over the place is still fire retardant, right?

Right?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'd imagine that weird white dust they were spraying all over the place is still fire retardant, right?

Right?

I'd hope so, I didn't hear anyone pulling the Corky Romano and walking around talking fast saying "I got to buy a boat..."

May 2, 2015
    I had such a great time with you fellas today, that I decided I need to make an account.
    I'm the blue haired chick that shot the 50 and a couple of nice machine guns.
    I think today was one of the BEST range days ever. :party29:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I had such a great time with you fellas today, that I decided I need to make an account.

Welcome to the insanity that is known as MDS. :thumbsup:

Every now and then they let us out of the asylum and we have group therapy day at the range, as you saw firsthand.

I was tempted to let you try out the 'baby' 50, but with the ammo issue that it was having - it was safer to keep that under direct supervision.

Stick around, our Industry Partners put on shoots from time to time, you'll have chances to shoot all kinds of guns - and objects. :D

Mr H

Banana'd

Welcome aboard.

Wife really enjoyed talking with you.

It was her first range day, and also the first time for her shooting a rifle. Once I got her 597 dialed in on the 50y, she was knocking the snot out of everything. Well, except for that first shot, where she lost her green dot :innocent0

But, she had fun. Only gave up once her hands gave out.

May 2, 2015
    Welcome to the insanity that is known as MDS. :thumbsup:

Every now and then they let us out of the asylum and we have group therapy day at the range, as you saw firsthand.

I was tempted to let you try out the 'baby' 50, but with the ammo issue that it was having - it was safer to keep that under direct supervision.

Stick around, our Industry Partners put on shoots from time to time, you'll have chances to shoot all kinds of guns - and objects. :D

Insanity you say?... hm I might fit in just fine. :D
    That "baby" 50 ammo is one of the weirdest things I've seen a gun shoot!
    and oooooo I like the sound of this Industry Partner thing :thumbsup:

and to Mr. H:
    Thank you! I loved talking to your wife as well. She told me about the issues she has with her hands, so I'm really glad she got some good shooting in that day.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    That berm got set on fire because it didn't protect my helium tank from someone else shooting it AGAIN.... This time Brad had backup though lol.... I've sent over 200 Incendiaries down range at that 300 and this was the first time it caught on fire... Next time I'm finding a lot of fire extinguishers to shoot at.. lol... That will protect from fire

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Before the mule -

DSC04.jpg

After the mule -

DSC05.jpg

I don't think the bowling ball liked it's trip to Delmarva...

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    The bowling ball loved its trip! It lost weight for bikini season lol

That it did, no denying that. Didn't mind carrying HALF of it back from the 300 yard line.

Only wish the computer lost more weight, but then the clean up would've taken longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom