• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Once the weather cools off a bit, I plan on shooting a lot more often at Hap. I've got about 70 rounds through my SKS and no idea if I can hit a barn at 200 yards, much less a man sized target. Case of ammo is inbound. :thumbsup:

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    That's great. Just let me know when you're ready to go and we'll see if the RSOs let us put up some zombie targets I got from Kenn Blanchard. I've already used them on the pistol side with no problems.

What did you think of the Airsoft stage?

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    That's great. Just let me know when you're ready to go and we'll see if the RSOs let us put up some zombie targets I got from Kenn Blanchard. I've already used them on the pistol side with no problems.

What did you think of the Airsoft stage?

That sounds really awesome. I wish I had some Airsoft gear to practice with before hand. I would imagine I'll end up missing something in the dark there and not survive the stage.

My wife was actually disappointed that the prize was being award for best zombie hunting couple. She was fired up about becoming a zombie. Now she'll just have to help me bubba up for the event. I'm thinking a football helmet and some can tab chain mail armor might be in order...:innocent0

glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007

glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007
    That's him! He owes you a big debt. It would have been a shame for him to loose his spot because of an email screw up.

Thanks,
    Gary
    It is my honor, he is like a brother to me. Thanks for coordinating the effort. It helps me get through the daily grind knowing that something cool is coming down the tracks. See you on the 24th!

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    Oh by the way.... Did I tell you guys we just got a 60% off coupon for any Burris optic for the prize table. :innocent0 You didn't hear that from me!

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    By the way, my buddy that was on the fence about coming got his email earlier today. Someone's going to have to fly to the shoot to beat him out for longest distance prize.

I may or may not ask for a cut of his winnings as a referral fee. :)

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    By the way, my buddy that was on the fence about coming got his email earlier today. Someone's going to have to fly to the shoot to beat him out for longest distance prize.

I may or may not ask for a cut of his winnings as a referral fee. :)

We will not interfere in your private affairs....:deal:

Aug 25, 2009
    I made it in as well... I too am a little wary about the Airsoft portion, i have only ever played with the cock and shoot type.

Anybody know what to expect with these.

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    Ummmmmmm........... Did I also happen to let slip that there will be not one but two of the highly sought after Geissele SSA 2 stage combat trigger's on the prize table?

I waited in excess of four months for mine from ADCO.

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    I made it in as well... I too am a little wary about the Airsoft portion, i have only ever played with the cock and shoot type.

Anybody know what to expect with these.

Of course I do...but...I'm not telling! :evilgrin3 I can promise you one thing, you will flat out love the Airsoft stage. We will have guns available for your use so if you don't have one, don't go buy one for this event. These guns are nearly identical to AR15 rifles and AK rifles right down to the weight.

So sit back, relax and leave the driving to ole Gary! :party29:

Aug 25, 2009
    Of course I do...but...I'm not telling! :evilgrin3 I can promise you one thing, you will flat out love the Airsoft stage. We will have guns available for your use so if you don't have one, don't go buy one for this event. These guns are nearly identical to AR15 rifles and AK rifles right down to the weight.

So sit back, relax and leave the driving to ole Gary! :party29:

ohh ok, i was thinking pistols, i assume the lights are mounted to the guns then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom