• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    Sick of hearing from me yet?

Many of you have inquired about will there be T-shirts available this year. Well do I have news for you...!!!

t-shirt_template_4color1.jpg

The back of the shirt will contain the names of all of our sponsors and as items are still rolling in, we have not completed the design for the back of the shirt yet. Here's the better news, each registered shooter gets one for FREE! So please know your size at time of registration. Additional shirts may be purchased at time of registration. I doubt shirts will be available at the shoot for purchase. If they are, I can promise you they will be more expensive than ordering them at registration time.

Remember, the registration link will be put up at 2000hrs Monday the 24th here––> http://www.therallypoint.org/forum/index.php?board=28.0 That's 8:00pm for all you civvies... It will contain all the info you need to know about the shoot and a hot link to sign up for the event. As this shoot will most likely sell out in the first hour, I've tried to post as much detail as I could about this event in advance. Frankly, the time for you to ask any questions is now. You can reach me at lastdefender@aol.com

Good luck to all those would be Zombie Hunters! Monday fast approaches.

Regards,
    Gary

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Registration is hot at this time. Over 70 people refreshing the page at 8PM, but I was able to sign up. Now the long three day wait to see if I was one of the first 100 shooters to register.

I saw glock_forty5 over there. I'm assuming he's the same person on this board?

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Thanks!

Your registration request has been received. We will send periodic emails to registrants letting them know that they have successfully reserved a spot. Once we receive payment, we will also notify you of that.

Fingers crossed!

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Yep, maybe we can all have a cola together the night before.

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Well, me too, but not if I'm carrying, as I will very likely be in the free state of Pennsylvania!

Lastdefender

Nov 1, 2008
    PA
    Thank you to all who registered. We sold out in under 17 minutes. Emails will be sent to all who made it into this year's Zombie Shoot within 72 hours.

Thanks again,
    Gary

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Damn! I just dropped in and checked this out. Would have liked to do that. Any plans for anything like this more local to us MD guys? It would be nice if we could put one together and include machineguns! :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom