• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    I believe AAFG has them. Shotgun or pistol caliber carbine is 2nd gun. I don't have a pistol caliber carbine or caddies for shotgun, so I don't go.

Otherwise, I shoot carbine matches at NHRPC in PA or PNTC in WV.

York has multi-gun, which can sometimes be 2-gun. They are in PA.

If there are other 2 gun matches in MD, I'd like to know about them too.

Oh, Mayberry has a carbine match once a year, typically in the winter.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    blue ridge arsenal in Chantilly (VA) has a small rifle/pistol indoor match one night a quarter. the other two nights each quarter are regular idpa matches.

Just a Guy at the Range

Dec 13, 2011
    York IWLA, 15 min north of the MD/PA line off of 83, holds a double 2 gun match twice a month, this year starting in May. What does this mean you ask?

We run two matches, each some combination of 2 of the 3 guns, and each one different. One will most always have rifle, and the other will always have a pistol only option. These run on a half day format and have 4-5 stages. We run them in the morning, and again in the afternoon, so you can shoot two different 2 gun matches in one day, or shoot the same one twice, or shoot pistol only once or twice....or....

It's all about options.

We start in May, as our April Action match is a 3 man team 3 gun. If you don't know what that is, come up and watch, I gar-un-tee you will shoot it next year. It's got to be "the most fun you can have on the range with your cloths on" -ht

And then, if that is not enough, we run a funshoot later in the month. This is a simplified version of the Action match, using some of the same stages. You can usually shoot that one anyway you want, 1, 2 or 3 guns, the caveat here being that the rifle is generally limited to pistol caliber carbine.

Catch all the happenings at www.yorkpistol.blogspot.com

g

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom