• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbrussell

Jan 5, 2013
    Cockeysville, MD
    I don’t know if this is the correct forum topic for this post, so if is not my apologies.
    I am looking for a source for a free 1911 pistol emoji to use on my Apple phone. Any help/instructions to locate and install such an emoji is much appreciated.
    Thanks

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Apple used to have a gun emoji...don't know whether it was a 1911 or simply generic. They removed it in a fit of woke. A pistol emoji is unacceptable but a poop emoji is ok...our society is doomed.

cbrussell

Jan 5, 2013
    Cockeysville, MD
    I currently am forced to use the woke Apple squirt gun emoji, so I was looking for a 1911 emoji I could add to my emoji list. Doing the whole Google thing, but so far have not had any luck.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I currently am forced to use the woke Apple squirt gun emoji, so I was looking for a 1911 emoji I could add to my emoji list. Doing the whole Google thing, but so far have not had any luck.
    My Android Samsung Galaxy still has a handgun emoji, looks like a revolver, no 1911. I’m surprised it still is a viable emoji, although my phone is about 11 yrs old (Galaxy S5 - don’t judge me), so maybe the newer versions no longer have that? I’d use the 1911 one on my work IPhone a bunch, so it’s probably best it’s not available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom