• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wjt1169

10-8 Performance's 2013-1 run of six customized M&P 9s will be up for sale at noon on August 31, 2013. I had the privilege of handling and photographing the prototype of these pistols. It went against every instinct I had to box it back up and send it back. ;-) This may be Maryland resident's only opportunity to buy a 10-8 Performance custom run pistol before October 1, 2013.

Here are the specs from the 10-8 Performance website: http://www.10-8performance.com/m-p/

COMING ON 08/31/13:
    10-8 M&P Run 2013-1

We are proud to announce the availability of extremely limited quantities of customized M&P pistols, set up to our specs. These guns will only be done in small runs, and are not built on customer guns.

Features for Run 2013-1:

- Base Gun: M&P 4.25" barrel full size
    - 9mm, WITHOUT thumb safety
    - Custom slide machining by ATEi
    - Full top serrations
    - Front side serrations
    - 10-8 Logo
    - Trigger components upgrade with Apex parts
    - Apex sear, Ultimate striker block kit, and RAM
    - Slide refinished in black QPQ salt bath nitrocarburizing, equivalent to factory finish
    - Apex Failure Resistant Extractor
    - 10-8 Performance rear sight (.140" U notch) and front sight (.160" tall, .115" wide fiber optic with red insert)
    - 10-8 Performance magazine base pads on both factory supplied magazines
    - KKM Match Barrel
    - Enhancement and Reliability work, personally performed by Hilton Yam
    - Trigger job, ~5.5lb
    - Polish feed ramp
    - Finish ream and polish chamber
    - Frames will be hand textured by Hilton Yam, with one Medium backstrap textured to match frame

Test fire and sight in minimum 50 rounds with Atlanta Arms match ammunition and mixed ball/JHP

NOT CA DOJ APPROVED

PRICE: $1675

Add $100 for shipping to your receiving FFL via FedEx Priority Overnight, insured. Includes 2 new magazines with 10-8 aluminum base pads and factory pistol case.

Payment via certified check or USPS MO only, NO CREDIT CARDS, due at our office by COB Friday 09/06.

10-8MampP2013-1-udrt01-1500-B3_zps39ed1887.jpg

10-8MampP9-DryReload01-1500-B3_zps0730945f.jpg

10-8MampP9-jacket-inhand01-1500-B3_zps0831b58d.jpg

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Sweet gun, but that's an awful lot of money for a M&P9. The slide milling is nice. The rest is pretty meh.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    That price is steep but with being limited, supply and demand. All he needs is 7 people to want the 6 andcha ching. Not to mention most of the price looks to be the hand stippling and the machine work on the slide. The APeX tactical stuff is probably about $200 MSRP. I just did a full swap to an Apex trigger, USB, FRE, and FSS for about a 4 lbs trigger pull and do not have to deal with the segmented trigger safety.

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    Pimpalicious. Looks like it would try to swim right out of your hand with all those fish scales all over it.

I'm confused. Am I supposed to be some sort of operator at night with the game gun fiber optic front sight that doesn't work at night, but for some strange reason is accompanied by a weapon light for low light work?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I WILL NOT pay $1,600 for a polymer handgun. ANY polymer handgun.
    Having said that, I have an M&P .40 and love it. If I was to drop that kind of cash, I would be getting a very nice 1911.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    I WILL NOT pay $1,600 for a polymer handgun. ANY polymer handgun.
    Having said that, I have an M&P .40 and love it. If I was to drop that kind of cash, I would be getting a very nice 1911.

Well, Damn! :) I was ready to say the same thing. I have an M&P in 22, 9 and 45 and love them all, but I also have two $1500+ 1911's. If drop another 1,500 it will be another 1911.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom