• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Lets give basscat a break. He probably was reading "current threads". And sent a reply without understanding the context as well as the forum section he was even reading. If he was reading some of the Admin stickys, he might have come off wondering why this was so. We are one of the Polite Sections on this forum. Unless he went PMing people, I don't think he was attacking anyone, just making the point of asking about how something is "against policy". Once again, common sense should rule the day.

Basscat could have phrased his questions more like (suggestion in red):
    "Shouldnt These items For sale need to stay....."

I did not see it as such an "attack" on Sled (unless he went into a PM blast).

Then, I don't know basscat from Adam and I'm not going to go looking at all his threads either. Don't recall him posting here before.

Call me Hef

C & R Junkie
    Oct 11, 2012
    North Point
    I got some promising news today... Nothing final, but promising........ Get your sale on now guys, the list comes down if I get the offer I am hoping for. I have a conf call in a few hours to find out if I have been selected for another position with my company... Yayyyyy

Hope you receive some good news!

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    No hate here, all I did was ask a question. I was wondering why for sale stuff was listed in the discussion section. If the mods say OK then it's OK.
    I don't visit the C&R threads very often but I do look at the for sale section. Maybe you could post there too so you get more views on your items.

You piggybacked on basscat's assinine remarks. That's why YOUR remarks were taken the way they were. The question wasn't necessary in the first place, that's what the mods are for.

Now can we move on with the purpose of the thread?

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Lets give basscat a break. He probably was reading "current threads". And sent a reply without understanding the context as well as the forum section he was even reading. If he was reading some of the Admin stickys, he might have come off wondering why this was so. We are one of the Polite Sections on this forum. Unless he went PMing people, I don't think he was attacking anyone, just making the point of asking about how something is "against policy". Once again, common sense should rule the day.

Basscat could have phrased his questions more like (suggestion in red):
    "Shouldnt These items For sale need to stay....."

I did not see it as such an "attack" on Sled (unless he went into a PM blast).

Then, I don't know basscat from Adam and I'm not going to go looking at all his threads either. Don't recall him posting here before.

We're all adults here. If one doesn't know how to communicate on a public, non-auditory format, they get no 'breaks' from me. The mods are here for a reason-they control the content. The question needn't have been asked in the first place. It's just another person diverting a thread or bitching about it.

Last edited:

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Back to the fun!!!!

SOLD)
    Polish P64
    IMG_2716.JPG

IMG_2717.JPG

Last edited:

why2kmax

Jacka$$
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury PA
    I got some promising news today... Nothing final, but promising........ Get your sale on now guys, the list comes down if I get the offer I am hoping for. I have a conf call in a few hours to find out if I have been selected for another position with my company... Yayyyyy

Fingers and toes crossed for a good outcome for you!

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Call went well. Its a commercial consulting gig for a very large customer for 18 months. I will get word by the end of the week he said. I am hoping...

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Thanks for the kind words guys... I am praying I hear something sooner than later so I can stop selling things and I can have some items still left in my collection. :lol2:

Fresh update... Anyone want pics of anything?

Sold
    LLama
    Fast
    AP66
    Galesi
    M39
    vz-24
    EG Makarov
    RC K98
    Russian SKS
    K31
    M91/30
    Romanian M44
    T-53
    P64
    Yugo SKS

Pending Sales
    T-53 Pickup NLT 1/10

Last edited:

SolomonsCommune

Tomato Grower
    Mar 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    No, but good job making quick work of some of your collection. Hope you get to keep a job AND some of the guns you'd otherwise have to sell. Thanks for posting pictures and giving status updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom