Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    th

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Should we obtain a permit for next Monday? Cuz when all of us show up, the sidewalk will surely be blocked, & I'm willing to bet the PD will be out in force as well.

NO! Just keep moving on the sidewalk. It is called picket for a reason! Please come join us.

Yup, as noted at least once this morning, the Patriot Picket Creed is to NEVER ASK PERMISSION to conduct our events. No permits, no begging The Infringers. We just go.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    In addition to the "officials' don't forget to alert all of your gun owning friends to add their voice to the call for justice. A brief description and link to this thread to the people in your address book.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    The upstairs party room at mission barbecue on Dock street is reserved for "Tim" starting at 5:30 Next Monday night! Head through the line, then take your food upstairs.

I'm submitting leave for next Tuesday and Wednesday in case my departure from Annapolis next Monday night is delayed.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    The upstairs party room at mission barbecue on Dock street is reserved for "Tim" starting at 5:30 Next Monday night! Head through the line, then take your food upstairs.

I'm submitting leave for next Tuesday and Wednesday in case my departure from Annapolis next Monday night is delayed.
    Shouldn't that have been Nathaniel, or Benjamin, or Thomas, or George ........

Well done sir. :thumbsup:

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    Lots of new guest should be expected considering how many major news sources are investigating these communist actions taking place on the streets of our nations capitol.
    It fits right in with deep state corruption and a tyrannical government.

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    I sent a note about all this to Deb Rey, 29C Delegate, Sanner's Lake member and 1A and 2A supporter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom