• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    Negative. I'm qualified but not interested. Who wants to be another training center operated by former a SEAL, Delta or retired cop? Not me. I'm more realistic. I'd rather attend a course conducted by a reputable person than teach one. How about you?[/QUOTE

You're not qualified if this is your attitude in general...

Correct. I'm not qualified to teach. I just carried and survived based upon my training.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    8:04 Pm

It is my opinion that he wants to be banned , he said earlier he want his account closed and they would not do it . Ban is the next best thing . I could be wrong , hardly ever wrong because I am trained:innocent0;)

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    You know, we could have had a very nice conversation about the importance and value of training and instruction. But no. Instead we are lectured to, borderline incoherently at times, by someone who puts his training and knowledge above all us peons. Smug and self-righteous ******** from the elite.

YOU may not be untrained and experienced, but a lot of public forum commenters on here are exactly that ...

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Only posting to sub... I could have sworn I met this "Super Cop" at an incident a few weeks ago... but this guy was just a pup. I pray you never NEED to see the training I DO have.:rolleyes:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Civil rights can crucify a man. Research your federal, state and local court records regarding use of force. I wish they didn't, but they do.

Everyone deserves the opportunity to defend themselves.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    8:04 Pm

It is my opinion that he wants to be banned , he said earlier he want his account closed and they would not do it . Ban is the next best thing . I could be wrong , hardly ever wrong because I am trained:innocent0;)

I dare say that we won't wake tomorrow with him still roaming among us, the hammer will swing like the fist of an angry god.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    Only posting to sub... I could have sworn I met this "Super Cop" at an incident a few weeks ago... but this guy was just a pup. I pray you never NEED to see the training I DO have.:rolleyes:

Sorry, Apple ... I was probably a cop when you weren't even a sperm. SWAT, deadly force encounters and all that shit. I'm retired. Hope you make it that far with your attitude. Be MORE than safe out there, brother.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    The odd thing is Lev has about as many posts in this thread today as he has made in 14 years! Something got him fired up today! LOL!

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    He certainly has awakened a sleeping giant... I've gone through a half bag o' nachos catching up... lots of heavy hitters teeing up...:D

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Of course!

You don’t believe that....or maybe you are too drunk to think about the impact your program would have on the poor....you know, the ones who live in the dangerous neighborhoods?

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    The odd thing is Lev has about as many posts in this thread today as he has made in 14 years! Something got him fired up today! LOL!

Correct. Current real world situations. I don't know why I came back on here, but I did. And I upset some of the normal computer crusaders that own guns and have no real world training or experience. Go figure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom