• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    What I been readin once that list is gone your good to go there still having problems with the site it seems I called them yesterday about one

jisham

Mar 12, 2014
    PG County
    What I been readin once that list is gone your good to go there still having problems with the site it seems I called them yesterday about one

Yep -- system problems apparently. I just called as it still lists my Livescan as incomplete and was told the system was down the night the prints were submitted. But it's back up now from what I was told.

EDIT TO ADD: After my phone call, I checked again and all items were marked as COMPLETE, then a few seconds later the Yellow Checklist link disappeared.

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    Yep -- system problems apparently. I just called as it still lists my Livescan as incomplete and was told the system was down the night the prints were submitted. But it's back up now from what I was told.

EDIT TO ADD: After my phone call, I checked again and all items were marked as COMPLETE, then a few seconds later the Yellow Checklist link disappeared.

Ya they said mine is active but stil shows pending the site was down this morning too

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Yep -- system problems apparently.....was told the system was down the night the prints were submitted. But it's back up now from what I was told.
    I got the exact same excuse a coupla weeks ago. I think they're just slow and using printing "problems" as an excuse.

jisham

Mar 12, 2014
    PG County
    I got the exact same excuse a coupla weeks ago. I think they're just slow and using printing "problems" as an excuse.

Could be. Regardless, after my call, everything on my online app status updated to Completed. The lady I spoke with also said there is no backlog right now.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Mine definitely doesn't have a View Checklist link, and never has had one since at least Tuesday, ref:

Attachments

• hql status.png
      hql status.png
      4.7 KB · Views: 203

jisham

Mar 12, 2014
    PG County
    Filed mine 5/1 and received it today. Total of 5 business days.:D

Did you track everything online? I ask because as stated above, after I called, my checklist first had every item marked "Complete" then a few seconds later the checklist link disappeared altogether. This all happened last Friday morning; however, when I check online now, it still shows status as "pending."

Thanks.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    Did you track everything online? I ask because as stated above, after I called, my checklist first had every item marked "Complete" then a few seconds later the checklist link disappeared altogether. This all happened last Friday morning; however, when I check online now, it still shows status as "pending."

Thanks.

Yes I did. Filed 5/1 around 4pm and check 5/2 and everything was complete except for Mental Health. Check again 5/5 and checklist disappeared but it says Active with HQL # and certification date of 5/5.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Yes I did. Filed 5/1 around 4pm and check 5/2 and everything was complete except for Mental Health. Check again 5/5 and checklist disappeared but it says Active with HQL # and certification date of 5/5.

Mine had everything in the Checklist marked "Complete", but the checklist button disappeared and it still says "Pending." My HQL is active, but it's interesting some people can track their progress, and others cannot.

jisham

Mar 12, 2014
    PG County
    Mine had everything in the Checklist marked "Complete", but the checklist button disappeared and it still says "Pending." My HQL is active, but it's interesting some people can track their progress, and others cannot.

Did you already get your card or if not, did you call to find out the active status?

Along

Mar 14, 2011
    St Mary's
    After a week of nothing, Training finally updated from Incomplete to Complete today. Checklist disappeared a little while later. Still says pending though.
    It is interesting the variation in response time for everyone.

jisham

Mar 12, 2014
    PG County
    After a week of nothing, Training finally updated from Incomplete to Complete today. Checklist disappeared a little while later. Still says pending though.
    It is interesting the variation in response time for everyone.

It is definitely interesting so many have different experiences. I just called and was told my application is approved, but the online status still shows pending.

Last edited:

jisham

Mar 12, 2014
    PG County
    I just called as well. My application is approved and the card is being mailed. The guy (kid?) Said that the website would not be updated any further beyond "pending."

The guy I spoke with also sounded like a kid...did he say when the cards will mail? When I asked, he replied, "usually two or three weeks."

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    I just called as well. My application is approved and the card is being mailed. The guy (kid?) Said that the website would not be updated any further beyond "pending."

And that's a bold-faced lie. The 'Pending' should change to 'Active', a Certification Date, HQL Number, and Expiration Date will also be given.

Attachments

• hql.png
      hql.png
      3.5 KB · Views: 191

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads