• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LongTom

Jan 13, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    So because you no longer wish to particupate in this thread you feel that none of us should? Your last name isnt by any chance feinstein?

NOpe. He must be a FROSH.

IT SEEMS TO ME, GENTLEMEN, that we may have a few wolves in the hen house. It is not unheard of for opposing sides of a political party to send saboteurs into each other's midst. Everyone needs to just leave each other alone. They aren't going to hurt us.

Allow me to explain -

As for the gentleman who was arrested, it is quite clear that after the KANGAROO COURT in Annapolis, getting that shady ass law passed, and Obama with his hand on top of O'Malley's head like his favorite son he never had, they will be more than willing to pick someone out of the crowd to make an example out of, whether it is justified or not. Their goal is to slap us around a little but, and ruin a few lives to make sure the PEASANTS get the picture. It has been this way for almost a thousand years - at least since the Magna Carta.

One thing is clear - if we destroy each other over arguing, they've already won. Stop being little sissy babies and use this forum for what it was intended for.

We have ONE MASSIVE ADVANTAGE over the anti-gun people. THEY have to close their forums, cut off communication, and operate in the dark, but what we do is with truth and honesty, so to have a few wolves in the hen house is not a big deal, since we have nothing to hide.

Let it be.

BSMDBT

Apr 9, 2013
    So what they are about to drop to 10 rounds

whether its 30 rounds, 20 rounds or 10 rounds, the Government infringing upon our right to own is unconstitutional...would be nice if Marylanders understood that most basic enumerated right from the Bill of Rights.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Uggg... Here we go with this nonsense again and all the harda$$es that pretend they will resort to disobedience for a mag law!

I wish the mods would close this thread. Dead horse is now compost...:deadhorse:

Agreed. I put in a formal request for death of this thread.

I started this thread. At the time I asked for it to be closed it had gotten so far afield from the topic I hoped it would die...others hoped it would die. I still hope it will die...:)

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    I see that both cases were closed in District Court and forwarded to Circuit Court today. Can one of the legal experts please explain what 'Case Type: Information' means?

Court System: Circuit Court for Baltimore County - Criminal System
    Case Number: 03K13002620
    Title: State of Maryland vs John Charles Heilmeier
    Case Type: InformationFiling Date:04/29/2013
    Case Status: Open/Active

District Case No: 1C00374774

Court System: Circuit Court for Baltimore County - Criminal System
    Case Number: 03K13002621
    Title: State of Maryland vs Richard Lee Summers
    Case Type: InformationFiling Date:04/29/2013
    Case Status: Open/Active

District Case No: 2C00374775

Last edited:

Faderhaus

Mar 11, 2013
    Well,
    Some have said the accused were Idiots,
    Some said they were framed,
    Some beat on the media (Guilty)
    Some beat on the Police,
    and.......some even said that they were using "LEGAL" 30 Rnd Mags that had been "pegged" for 20 rounds.

We have beaten this thread nearly to death (true), but UNTIL the outcome of the trial and an UNBIASED Reporting of the facts have been made public by testimony, we still have an open thread.

There's nothing wrong with people continuing to post information or, moreover, OPINIONS about the Issue and the accused. C'mon Guys, this IS a forum.

Firebug470

Mar 8, 2013
    I see that both cases were closed in District Court and forwarded to Circuit Court today. Can one of the legal experts please explain what 'Case Type: InformationFiling' means?

Ok so what that basically means is that the prosector is formally charging them with a crime. It was moved from district court to circuit court do to the crime. A district court judge will not hear it. That is the basics.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    You two go to your rooms and you won't be getting any dinner either. Now if you can't play nicely with each other, we're going to have to settle this another way.

Dueling wet noodles at 2 paces. :whip:

Who would each of you like for your seconds?

Have a great day!
    Jim Smith

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads