• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hate Work

Nov 29, 2016
    CentralMD.
    Now that I have your attention, good afternoon to you. Grew up in MD. and am back due to no work in Florida. Have been around all kinds of weapons, including guns for 50 years. (I know, how is that possible when I am still 29?). I am beginning a new build but am in no hurry. Wishing to delve into the 300 AAC world with sub-sonic ammo. Am looking at a permanent suppressor affixed to the barrel or possibly a shroud setup. I have the lower already, but need more funds for the scope, upper, furniture, ammo...... Anyway, I have been lurking on this site for some time and now hope to gain useful knowledge and also contribute. I still followed Maryland politics when down south but man, this place sure sucks as far as guns go. Did I say I left all my weapons in Florida? ;)

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Welcome to the MDS Forums

Notice the long line of cars heading South, then your the only car heading North, kind of gives you an idea whats doing on.

There's work in Maryland but you have a hell of time hold on to your money in this State.;)

Last edited:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Have been around all kinds of weapons, including guns for 50 years. (I know, how is that possible when I am still 29?)

cj2f872.jpg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome.

Fowtay is an inside joke.

Still wondering 'bout 29yo with 50yr experience. Is that in dog years ?

Hate Work

Nov 29, 2016
    CentralMD.
    Greetings all. Nice to see it can be light in here. With that said:
    1) I love beer.
    2) I love my wife. (had to throw that one in for points)
    3) I love my Street Glide.
    4) I love good food
    5) I love my guns and all they do.
    6) Government math allows me to be 29 and have shot for 50 years.

I work in Maryland, live in Maryland, pay Maryland taxes and will again, move away from this Progressive state some day. Used to go down to Odenton by the power lines and shoot swinging golf balls with my dad and his .22LR. Wish he was still here to do it more.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Welcome "back" to where the only good thing to come out of Maryland is 95 South ! So what type of work is hard to find in Florida...besides snow removal. What is your vocation ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom