• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Welly, welly my droogies. Seems I'm here on my oddy knocky. Must be time for some moloko plus with vellocet and some of the old in out, in out.

I am at a loss.

If you don't like the PP's methods, do something yourself.

If you have problems with individuals in or leading the PP, then tell them and try to fix things.

Whatever the faults of those leading the PP (and I have had some exceptions to a few of their methods), then either try to change them or put your efforts elsewhere.

There's so much effing butthurt in this and some other threads on MDs right now. God, I feel like I'm in a Sally Jesse Raffael or Jerry Springer alternate reality.

What a bunch of crybabies and whiners.

Go enjoy your mutual appreciation society dinners and campouts.

If all the vigor and venom pushed around here could be focused on the state of 2A in MD, we'd have Constitutional Carry in a week.:rolleyes:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Loving all the energy being expended here! Shame it’s not all in the same direction.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Looks like you could use a break from the anger.

Why not skip on over to the “Prayers For EL1227”?

I posted his announcement that he is in his final days earlier on this thread so I know you have read it.

Might do your soul some good to buck him up with a nice post there, don’t you think?

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=205306

On that you and I can agree. And let me tell you something, I'm not nearly as angry as you may think. Quite calm, actually, and happy to set the record straight in the face of your constant lying.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Could someone please explain to me why anyone would insult and denigrate ANY grassroots 2A effort?

Are people bored? Go back and see recorded proof in post 83 that I have tried to be patient with insults directed at me and other VOLUNTEERS. Only to have insults keep piling up?

Who confronts people making efforts to resist our soulless, desperate opponents?

Can someone explain this?

We aren't denigrating a grassroots 2A effort, we are voicing our grievances about how the LEADERSHIP of said organization continues to insult, denigrate, lash out, and pretty much attack anybody that thinks the slightest bit of criticism of the leadership is an attack against the organization. News flash, buddy. It isn't the organization or the effort, it is the individuals in leadership roles that are acting like petulant children, when confronted about their previous actions and interactions towards fellow members on MDS. I've said it before, now I'll say it again: If you stop acting like a child, you will find more people willing to step up and attend events. The mentality that the leadership has adopted of our way or the highway is what will continue to cause strife and push people away from being willing to attend events or be willing to help out.

I made an offer when I stated that my employer takes a dim view of me being part of the events that the organization holds, and that by attending my job is at risk. It was subtle in my offer to help out behind the scenes, but that was ignored, because the leadership viewed my statement as a refusal to help in any way. Helping behind the scenes could mean making signs or updating the PP Facebook page with information about upcoming events, but instead of coming out and asking what I would be willing to do behind the scenes, the leadership chose to attack. That shows that the leadership cares more about themselves, instead of getting people together that can help in other ways, due to not being able to attend events. You want people, but if they don't attend events, they aren't worth bringing into the organization.

You want to split and divide the community, you've already done it. A little bit of goodwill and acceptance of the faults of the leadership, and the attempts to change the way you treat us will go a long way in bringing the community back together. But it seems as if the leadership would rather continue to divide the community instead of rallying us all together for a common cause.

Can you live with the knowledge that the leadership has fractured this community, by their actions and how they treat fellow members and people they call friends? If I was in a leadership role, I wouldn't stand for it and I would crack down on those to do it, but time and time again the leadership feels that they are pure as the driven snow and above everybody else.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    This is occupying way too much of our time when none of us have that kind of time to give.

I'm sharpening up some long knives and will be back in one hour when I get done with this interview.

Some of you need to say your goodbyes right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom