• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I thought being an IP was free, when did that change or was I mistaken?

Not as of next month. $250 per year is the new Rule. No advertising for any Non Paying I.P.'s unless they use the Classifieds. People who do so will have to answer to the Admins.

DD214 cant do the shoots anymore and is forced to change things around to keep the forum funded. The shoots used to contribute funds to pay for the lights to stay on around here.

boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    I applaud your progress and success but the Easter Joke wasnt funny.

I do T&E for some products but IM usually provided the item for testing (I return them once done, and Im provided testing ammunition).

BTW, starting next month no advertising will be allowed by anyone who isnt a paying I.P.s. The yearly fee to MDS ($250.00) so you should get this off the ground fast if you plan on marketing it.

I suspect his marketing of this will be short lived if he offends the majority of his customers. That's the neat thing about capitalism, you can choose not to buy something from someone offensive to you.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Heres something to consider, frankly i do not care if people who have the nerve to go out if their way to insult and pick fights with people...yes, you chad, get their feeling hurt over a simple joke, one that is not even offensive to begin with.

I also dont care if anyone wants these or not...truth is it takes hours of my time to do this kinda stuff, and 99% of the the time i do stuff for people i do it for free...im offering this stuff on here because i want to share this and offer it to other ak owners. Im no gunsmith, nor am i an expert on anything...but i know aks, and im good with them...if i can help others then thats great, but if my efforts are not welcome or appriciated then i dont see a need to waste my time...the only real reason i even keep coming back on here is because every other day someone has something to ask me, and i am more than happy to try and be a help.

Actually...im done with this stuff, i dont have the time to deal with emo children with skin as thin as tracing paper, but packing mouths that put steven tyler to shame...this internet drama is the kinda stuff i left behind in high school...its a shame some if you couldnt

boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    Heres something to consider, frankly i do not care if people who have the nerve to go out if their way to insult and pick fights with people...yes, you chad, get their feeling hurt over a simple joke, one that is not even offensive to begin with.

I also dont care if anyone wants these or not...truth is it takes hours of my time to do this kinda stuff, and 99% of the the time i do stuff for people i do it for free...im offering this stuff on here because i want to share this and offer it to other ak owners. Im no gunsmith, nor am i an expert on anything...but i know aks, and im good with them...if i can help others then thats great, but if my efforts are not welcome or appriciated then i dont see a need to waste my time...the only real reason i even keep coming back on here is because every other day someone has something to ask me, and i am more than happy to try and be a help.

Not "picking a fight", sir. Simply an observation. An observation I learned a long time ago, and thought I'd pass along. Offending people always reduces marketshare - just sayin'.:cool:

JnstemIII

Feb 23, 2011
    Oldtown, MD
    If thats the case then the easter bunny is a insault to our religion. And i dont see how you can be insulted if you dont live how god wants you to.

JnstemIII

Feb 23, 2011
    Oldtown, MD
    Prove your point and don't buy easter candy. I don't recall anyone selling any here though.

Im not hear to fight. Just stating a point of how the way easter now a days dosent stand for what it truely means. Which is also a insult. Im done screwing up nemises thread. Sorry man

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Wow this thread went downhill fast. I missed the offensive joke, or maybe some people just need to chill out.
    What happened with the testing? Can we see a demo yet? I am patiently waiting, hoping to be dazzled with your clever invention. Nemesis, you make we want to buy an AK. Probably in .223 though lol.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Yeah, let's see the demo! I've got a MAK90 I haven't shot in over ten years, make me want to dig it out of the old gun locker. :thumbsup:

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Wow this thread went downhill fast. I missed the offensive joke, or maybe some people just need to chill out.
    What happened with the testing? Can we see a demo yet? I am patiently waiting, hoping to be dazzled with your clever invention. Nemesis, you make we want to buy an AK. Probably in .223 though lol.

i love mine, and the thing has next to no recoil, i honestly think some .22 LRs kick more...granted its also a 20" barrel...but still, kicks less than ANY 16" AR ive shot...i know thats not a fair comparison im sure a 20" HBAR would recoil less, maybe...but still you get the idea.

Yeah, let's see the demo! I've got a MAK90 I haven't shot in over ten years, make me want to dig it out of the old gun locker. :thumbsup:

So, if 04RWON gives a thumbs up on this modification...can I get a volume discount for 7 fcgs? :D

lmao...if i do decide to send some off to people i am really not going to charge much...somewhere around $90, which seems like alot...but its about $60 in parts that i have to buy, then i need to make the plate and tune everything together which takes about 3-4 hours.

i dont want to be taken as im trying to push these as a product or something though...im only offering these out to you guys at my cost + a bit more for my time because you guys (well most of you) are awesome :D

here is a demo of the reinforcement plate, and how it works.

ill make another video here in a bit showing the pull weight of the triggers.

keep in mind that is the second gen plate...the final ones are almost as wide as the receiver, so the grip does not hang over the side of the plate anymore like it does in the video...once painted to match the gun you almost cant even notice them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom