• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Erickat

Feb 1, 2018
    Thought I did this already - must have been a different forum. I have several 12 gauge shotguns & 22 rifles, but was intimidated by the hoops you have to jump through to get the HQL for a handgun - now going through that. Took the course, should do live fire this sunday - then fingerprints & police form - hopefully by early March, I'll be able to make a purchase.

Always had my eye on the cz 75 Shadow - now it's discontinued & they have the Shadow 2 (9mm) - however, I've never actually seen one up close, so I have no idea if it will be a good fit. Did handle a springfield xd-e 9 mm, which is a top contender for a 1st gun.

Looking forward to getting the red tape behind me & doing some shooting.

JamesCanby

Apr 5, 2011
    Alexandria, VA
    Welcome aboard. The Associated Gun Clubs Range at Marriottsville, MD can provide an excellent place now for you to exercise those shotguns and rifles, and for your handgun of choice once you obtain one. Please see associatedgunclubs.org and click on "Become a Member" to get more information. We offer six different outdoor ranges at different lengths, including a Trap range with four fields. There is also an indoor air rifle range.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom