Breaking! Federal Court Finds California Magazine Ban Violates the Second Amendment

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    mail

lololololol

Cali_Mag_Slider.jpg

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That's a slippery slope those dealer are riding. I read the stay to mean that if you had the mags in your possession at 5pm today, you'd be okay. I didn't read it to mean that you could order them up to 4:49pm today. I hope this doesn't get anyone in trouble. I wouldn't take that chance if it were me.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I would consider buying someone in California a mag just so it could go to a good home for a long time. If this opens up again, that might be an option to organize.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Visited my friend in Virginia today. He wanted to know if I wanted to be cool (for a week!) like those Californians.

10 standard capacity periodicals for $60. Couldn’t resist, and there’s always that little thrill when I cross the state line back into the PRM.

Attachments

• 60A2B451-D337-4776-BEFC-2D8A20D2D946.jpg
      60A2B451-D337-4776-BEFC-2D8A20D2D946.jpg
      131 KB · Views: 260

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    I'm going to tighten my tinfoil a lot harder but I do believe it was a ploy by the California overlords to have their citizens load up on what are now legal magazines to own but within a few days the legislature will make these magazines illegal to own, that being said those that purchase these standard-capacity magazines will become felons. it's a way of starting gun confiscation because most of these orders are placed online were they not and so easily trackable.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Where in VA????

Should have been clearer! Sorry. My friend in VA ordered up a few dozen as part of a bulk ammo purchase. One of those while-they-last 24-hour promo kinda deals. Now, I would never allow him to drive them over to me in Maryland, of course, because that would be naughty. But Loudon county is lovely this time of year.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Should have been clearer! Sorry. My friend in VA ordered up a few dozen as part of a bulk ammo purchase. One of those while-they-last 24-hour promo kinda deals. Now, I would never allow him to drive them over to me in Maryland, of course, because that would be naughty. But Loudon county is lovely this time of year.

yes it is and I have made that trip down rt 15 myself a couple of times to that lovely town called Leesburg to go shopping their...

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Try Whites Ferry for a fun trip across the Potomac for 8 bucks round trip

Last couple of times we thought we'd hit White's Ferry the river was incredibly high, and they were shut down. It's amazing how much the Potomac can swell up the banks there after a good storm. Guess they don't want a barge full of cars to break loose and wind up having a Great Falls Misadventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom