• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    It's a bit more than identity theft. We are talking present and past addresses, those of your family and slected friends, SSAN, and a plethora of very personal information. Just saying. :innocent0

Like nobody else anywhere doesn't have their info.

So what you're saying is that this qualifies your whole family for G&S?

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    No data that is worth protecting should be accessible on the Internet. We have learned time and again that encryption and firewalls can be penetrated by social engineering, garnering action, such as clicking a link in an email, or data from individuals who have the proper credentials. This fact is precisely why China boasts a fighter plane that looks exactly like our F-22. Their version, nevertheless, did not come with a $62 billion dollar R&D price tag. However, those charged with protecting critical data continue to pretend sensitive information is safe.

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    This fact is precisely why China boasts a fighter plane that looks exactly like our F-22. Their version, nevertheless, did not come with a $62 billion dollar R&D price tag.

True - but they don't have the materials, electronics, and techniques to make theirs into the same threat that our F-22 is.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I was at an OPM seminar this week and the OPM manager there was joking about it.

And here's the picture of it...

the_court_jester_by_azurecorsair-d3d1tym.jpg

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    JPAS shut down yesterday because... The good news just keeps on coming.

Why don't we just contract the adjudication to the PLA?

China Announces ‘US Intelligence Officer’ Job Openings
    http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/06/china-announces-us-intelligence-officer-job-openings/

1006656-750x400.jpg

“The application process will be easy,” Zhang San Li Si, the Chinese architect of the project, said during a press conference that was forcibly broadcast via classified US intelligence computer systems. “We already have your SF-86s and we also have the Office of Personnel Management’s evaluation of them. All you really need to do is download this PDF to your desktop and click ‘open.’ Don’t forget to email it to all of your friends!”

makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    Well I have now joined the ranks of "You have been informed". I received my letter from OPM this afternoon with the pin enclosed. I guess I should start preparing for the G&S and my CCW permit.

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    Well I have now joined the ranks of "You have been informed". I received my letter from OPM this afternoon with the pin enclosed. I guess I should start preparing for the G&S and my CCW permit.

So i recently obtained my CCW. I used my business as well as the security breach as G&S. My permit was granted under the "official business as owner", but my Clearance was not even mentioned. Now, remember, on Oct 8th there was a HPRB hearing that granted a NSA employee a permit. As a result, I filed a appeal to the board citing this decision as well as requesting clarification as to what exactly constitutes as "official business" and sent it on its way. This was about 3 weeks ago and I have been waiting since.

Ghost40

Apr 29, 2015

I received the same thing a couple of weeks ago. I will be applying with that as G&S. Guess we will see what happens

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    So i recently obtained my CCW. I used my business as well as the security breach as G&S. My permit was granted under the "official business as owner", but my Clearance was not even mentioned. Now, remember, on Oct 8th there was a HPRB hearing that granted a NSA employee a permit. As a result, I filed a appeal to the board citing this decision as well as requesting clarification as to what exactly constitutes as "official business" and sent it on its way. This was about 3 weeks ago and I have been waiting since.

Are you doing this hoping you will get an unrestricted because your "business" permit is restricted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom