• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mako

MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2016
    ES of MD
    Well, he must be very proud of it because he has it in the picture. I know I'd be proud...AND it's argyle. :thumbsup:

:lol:
    Thought that was the written "unwritten rule", must include a foot in the picture. Yes some of us wear argyle socks some times, don't be haters.

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Just Awesome, I like the idea of a gun show set up by locals. I've been to the siverado in Frederick and was not that impressed. I'll be there and will be good to meet some fellow MDS'ers and IP's. I will bring my FFL03 in hand :)

Sh00bs

Jul 15, 2016
    newer to the site, dont post much (by dont post much i mean i've only posted in the intro section up until this post now)... just finished my ar pistol and looking to attend this. maybe i dont have permission? maybe i have a hole in the side of my head and cant find the watercooler section? can someone pm me the password? i was reading through each page waiting for the password to be posted just to read it's in a section i cant find :(

EarnestT

In the hollow
    Aug 18, 2013
    Not in Maryland
    newer to the site, dont post much (by dont post much i mean i've only posted in the intro section up until this post now)... just finished my ar pistol and looking to attend this. maybe i dont have permission? maybe i have a hole in the side of my head and cant find the watercooler section? can someone pm me the password? i was reading through each page waiting for the password to be posted just to read it's in a section i cant find :(

Need 50 posts to see the water cooler

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Come on now, this is Dundalk. The password has to be Captain Harverys. It's just gotta be...

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I was hoping to make the opening/ribbon cutting ceremony but I've got to have my wife at the airport by 11 am. So, as soon as I kick her out of the truck drop her off, I'll be heading that way. Should be no later than 12 noon.

Leave the Bergara Premier LRP on the table. I want to buy that tomorrow.

Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    Been looking forward to tomorrow all week! So glad it's Friday. Here's a toast!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      39 KB · Views: 473

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    My knee has been really pounding today. Can't do much more than sit around. I doubt I will make the show this weekend.

I can't hunt, can go to gun shows, gotta use a cart when I go out shopping to help support myself. Sure does suck getting older. But I can still post to MDS, and I'm sure you're all as happy as I am about that. :innocent0 ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom