• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011
    Had a good time. Supported a local show. Congratulations to Blue Fins. Parking actually wasn't bad. I think you will outgrow the venue. I agree with others. If vendors want to move inventory then price it accordingly. I'll will certainly go again next time. Not sure if the large empty store behind Texas Road House is still vacant but I think it would make a great location.

S&W19

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Good show. While the venue was smaller than others, there were a lot of quality vendors jammed in there. (No socks or jerky).
    I was only shopping for one thing at a certain price point. I found it, but my teen daughter pointed out that it was Fox's Firearms, so I passed. Oh well.

BillOrien

Sep 28, 2008
    Congratulations on a large turnout! I walked in, spoke to a few different folks, then made two purchases. I walked up to TomCat's table and sitting there was a container of Accurate 1680 ! Needless to say, it now resides with me. Great show Dave, but next time you might want to try to get a bigger hall. I think this will only grow.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    It was pretty packed, I was really surprised. I'm too tired to hit the quote thing while posting from my phone. But yes someone's wife got what she wanted. Thank you!

Got to see lot's of familiar faces do that was nice and meet some new folks.

On to prices. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL .

We had that same keltec on display for $500. I saw glocks for $687 basic gen 4 stuff. Some crazy prices while doing a few laps.

Blue Fins is really taking great care of everyone. I think it's a great first show and they should be proud. It's our first gun show and Jamie has been super helpful.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    It was pretty packed, I was really surprised. I'm too tired to hit the quote thing while posting from my phone. But yes someone's wife got what she wanted. Thank you!

We had that same keltec on display for $500. I saw glocks for $687 basic gen 4 stuff. Some crazy prices while doing a few laps.

Blue Fins is really taking great care of everyone. I think it's a great first show and they should be proud. It's our first gun show and Jamie has been super helpful.

I hope you, and the other IPs did great this evening!! 700 dollar glock? Did it come with a hooker and free chick fil A for life?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I hope you, and the other IPs did great this evening!! 700 dollar glock? Did it come with a hooker and free chick fil A for life?
    To be honest sales were pretty disappointing. It's been a good experience though. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    aA

Thanks again she just got her HQL card on Thursday (I am still holding out) that damn thing has been burning a hole in her purse to get that Glock MOS and to my misery all day yesterday that no one local or IP close had one.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    bump for a great show to support.

new promoter and new area. go grass roots (blue fins promotions!):party29:

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Show was packed. I agree that the venue was too small. But my son and I had fun. Good show but small. Good to see IP's there.

Any one looking for a glock sub 2k? This was not an IP.

Good Grief!! 2A sold me one for $550 which i thought was a fair price. $700?? No way.

bump for a great show to support.

new promoter and new area. go grass roots (blue fins promotions!):party29:

I wish I was around this weekend - would have been fun to check this show out.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    So far the show has been great for us. It's a different crowd of people at this show. Everyone buying handguns already had their HQL and we didn't hear once "my HQ what?"

We only had one or two long gun hagglers, so that was a nice change... LOL

Kudos to Blue Fins for a job well done!! We will definitely be back next year!!!

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Parking was packed at 8:35 Am good sign for the turn out but not so good size wise. But was able to park at Burger King small show but a lot of good items price ranged from slight deal (no steals) to full blown panic pricing. But that's on the vendor. Great job Blue Fins hope to see another show next year or sooner. Did go with a pocket full of cash looking for a particular item that didn't show up but was tempted to buy some other items but controlled my self looking for it.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Went down this afternoon and thought it was pretty decent for a smaller show. I think they will need a bigger space next time. Picked up a Anderson AR-15 lower from SMA for a good price, thanks' Katrina, and a PSA LPK from a another dealer. I also bought a couple of mags for a friend and a couple of extra AR springs. I will definably go to the next show they host.
    Great job Dave for bringing us a new Marylandistan show.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Went this morning with my 20month old. Was a little tight for a stroller.
    Small yes, but it was guns guns guns, as mentioned not much space wasted on socks and jerky.
    I would attend again if held again in the future.
    Good job Blue Fins.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.

I was tempted by that keltec you had. I did bring up the price difference between his $700 and the others i had seen. He pretended to be surprised.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    My father is looking for a kel-tec rifle, I might pick up a AR if the price is right. Any suggestions. I am excited to be able to support IP's

Stop by Blue Fins we have options. We have PSA HBARs for a GREAT price an Adcor for a good price and options to help you roll your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom