• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    I disagree. By attending gun shows and like events, MSI aims to educate "hobbyists" to the ongoing fight and the need for support to restore God given rights that have been stripped by the democrats and liberal fear mongers. I think they are doing a good job......with the exception of a few "hobbyists".

I certainly will not go the route of the left lane avenger and shit on your efforts here.

But I'd be lyin' if I said I didn't share his concern that your efforts, at least in THIS state, may very well be for naught.

God speed in your quest, and may it be a fellow Hazelwood grad that get's it done. :thumbsup:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I certainly will not go the route of the left lane avenger and shit on your efforts here.

But I'd be lyin' if I said I didn't share his concern that your efforts, at least in THIS state, may very well be for naught.

God speed in your quest, and may it be a fellow Hazelwood grad that get's it done. :thumbsup:

:lol: Thanks. Things are looking up and I think there will be what some would consider "huge" steps forward in the next 4-6 months.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    :lol: Thanks. Things are looking up and I think there will be what some would consider "huge" steps forward in the next 4-6 months.

Are the secret squirrels gathering? ;)

These could be rose colored glasses but looking at the whole picture we have the San Bernardino attacks, the Harford Co guy getting money from ISIS, an hour the other day on WBAL (C4) about concealed carry and promises to quiz the good Governor, the new HPRB makeup and doing what they are doing just might be the perfect storm.....

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Are the secret squirrels gathering? ;)

These could be rose colored glasses but looking at the whole picture we have the San Bernardino attacks, the Harford Co guy getting money from ISIS, an hour the other day on WBAL (C4) about concealed carry and promises to quiz the good Governor, the new HPRB makeup and doing what they are doing just might be the perfect storm.....

It's all part of it. No one can deny that county(ies) handing out pamphlets educating businesses and citizens about active shooters and bombs is not sign that we are all in a heightened state of danger necessitating the ability to protect ones self.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Admittedly though, I'll miss the comedy relief.
    I won't. There is a difference between comedic relief and being a sociopath. His left lane thing was not a neurosis, he was absolutely psychotic about it.

I'm glad he is gone, because he was only popping in to threads where he could really get on everybody's last nerve. He was destructive to normal chat progression in those threads. I put him on my ignore list a long time ago just to lower the blood pressure, I'm glad I did.

In the time that you were gone he derailed more than a few threads and pissed off more people than you can believe.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I won't. There is a difference between comedic relief and being a sociopath. His left lane thing was not a neurosis, he was absolutely psychotic about it.

I'm glad he is gone, because he was only popping in to threads where he could really get on everybody's last nerve. He was destructive to normal chat progression in those threads. I put him on my ignore list a long time ago just to lower the blood pressure, I'm glad I did.

In the time that you were gone he derailed more than a few threads and pissed off more people than you can believe.

I've thought these things about you from time to time, but I still like having you around :rasp:

jk :lol2:

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    I would contact the HPRB and ask them for status. My own case got messed up and now I am getting a hearing. Ask to see your file and if there are not notices sent to you they will need to rectify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom