• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I shoot my .45 better than my 9mm's...soo.....45 for me. If I shot the 9mm better, I'd go for the 9mm. Something about the m&p45 just meshes perfectly with me. I genuinely like the feel of the slow push of the recoil better than the quick but light jerk of the 9mm. With a good bullet like a 230 gr hst, dpx, or ranger t...you're getting up there at around an inch of expansion with 12-16" penetration out of the .45. That's going to be hard to match with a single 9mm...of course doubling capacity and reducing recoil more than makes up for that for most people.

It's simple, pick what works for you.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Well damnit...
    Now we don't have anything to argue about.
    Why you'd go and do that.

Actually that is kind of cool to know thanks for posting.

Whaddaya' mean??? Don't have anything to argue 'bout??? I call ******** on that kinda' thinkin'!!!!

Here's the breakdown plain 'n simple:

The .45 is for those egotistical assholes that drank waaayyy too much of the JMB koolaid.

The 10mm is for those that have teenie tiny winkies that their ex girlfriends and/or ex wives made fun of behind your back.

The .40 is for those that are ghey or deep down inside wish they were ghey.

The .357 sig is for those that are bisexual or have bisexual fantasies.

The 9mm is for pussies that can't handle any of the above.

Welp gents, there it is. What above ^^^ standard centerfire pistol caliber do you prefer to shoot??? :lol2:

Mr Bear

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    Whaddaya' mean??? Don't have anything to argue 'bout??? I call ******** on that kinda' thinkin'!!!!

The .45 is for those egotistical assholes that drank waaayyy too much of the JMB koolaid.

The 10mm is for those that have teenie tiny winkies that their ex girlfriends and/or ex wives made fun of behind your back.

Welp gents, there it is. What above ^^^ standard centerfire pistol caliber do you prefer to shoot??? :lol2:

And your preference is....?:)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

You sush up you. I'm have to shoot 9mm cuz carrying all my "meat" tires me. My Dr. Says so.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011

I hope Browningguy doesn't see your opinion of the 10MM. He may have to run out and by a bigger pony.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    As Jeff Cooper said, " a .22 in a tear duct is way more effective than a .45 you can't it anything with". Use whatever you shoot best he said.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

if that's true about 10mm, then it explains why I've chosen this as my carry-weapon

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck

Lou -
    You really should not hold back.
    Feel free to express yourself here.
    What is it your are really trying to say.

On a Serious note:

To make it simple all guns should be produced as polymer 1911's with extended magazine clips that only come in .40 cal and shoot frangible hollow points from shoulder holsters.

There that will settle it. :innocent0

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011

Hmm, then I guess I've had way too much koolaid, and am bisexual or have bisexual fantasies.

I learned something new about myself today. :lol2:

***Although I no longer have the 357Sig, so I guess I've just had too much koolaid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom