• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    UGS is a great shop. Friendly staff, good prices, and a clean well organized store. I haven't experienced any of the typical gun shop attitude in all of my transactions with them. If you need something I recommend giving them a call or stopping by because they've probably got it or are happy to have it in within a few days.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I did a handgun transfer @ United last month what great shop & staff :thumbsup: They also have a attractive consignment program too, the reason they have so many very nice used guns.

Just did a transfer as well. Everything was quick, no waiting around. They can do a spent shell case too.

XR9-S

Mar 25, 2015
    Thumbs up for United Gun Shop

I'm a new shooter and had my first handgun purchase shipped to United. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

dghboy315

Dave Luu
    Mar 5, 2012
    Rockville, MD
    I just ordered a Tikka T3 off their online store. I will visit the store to pick it up when it comes in a few days from now. I had emailed them asking about the rifle earlier this morning. Brian emailed back very quickly and was extremely helpful. I had contacted multiple other MD gun shops and UGS had the best price. I look forward to seeing this shop in person.

mh53pvlow

MPDC3291
    Mar 28, 2013
    Montgomery Village
    These guys are great. I have a stripped lower, a blue label Glock 17, and a Carcano carbine from them. This is my go to shop. Can't say enough good things about them.

spatchcock

Sep 7, 2015
    They also do consignment, so it is fun for me to stop by from time to time to see what they have around at that moment. I haven't bought anything yet, but I have been pretty tempted from time to time.

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    Timely thread for me! I'm using United to do the transfer of my first suppressor. Can't wait to have that baby in my little hot hands.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I went to United yesterday and had a great time. It was by far the best experience I have had in a LGS. I am not new at this either. I visit a lot of gun shops. Greg? (I hope that is right) was a pleasure to talk with.

I didn't buy anything because they didn't have exactly what I wanted in a long gun, but every question was answered and many handguns were fondled. As a result my first suppressor will very likely come from United followed by who knows what else.

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

lonzo

Dec 8, 2015
    Moco
    During Thanksgiving, I was up in DE and brought a Glock. Got back home and had to find a FFL.. so of course, went to NRA site and found UGS. Got my transfer and they called me. I explained that I'm waiting for my HQL and they were nice about it and just asked me to keep them informed. Which I need to do today since I'm still waiting for it...

Mini14Tom

Nobody in particular.
    Aug 4, 2013
    East Frederick Co.
    Last Friday I was in the Gaithersburg area shopping with a friend and fellow gun owner. I convinced him to take a side trip to visit a couple of Rockville gun stores with me that I had never been to.

I am considering a commander/carry sized 1911 for my next buy. We went to United Gun Shop and were very cordially greeted and shown a number of consignment guns to fondle and drool over. George, our contact there, was very accommodating and knowledgeable, pleasantly exchanging "gun talk'" with us for quite a while. All in all, a very good vibe felt at United Gun Shop.

ps: We had a similar experience at Engage Armament which we went to next where we met "Brutus" the house dog.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Last Friday I was in the Gaithersburg area shopping with a friend and fellow gun owner. I convinced him to take a side trip to visit a couple of Rockville gun stores with me that I had never been to.

I am considering a commander/carry sized 1911 for my next buy. We went to United Gun Shop and were very cordially greeted and shown a number of consignment guns to fondle and drool over. George, our contact there, was very accommodating and knowledgeable, pleasantly exchanging "gun talk'" with us for quite a while. All in all, a very good vibe felt at United Gun Shop.

ps: We had a similar experience at Engage Armament which we went to next where we met "Brutus" the house dog.

I need to get out and visit UGS in the near future. I've heard a lot of good things about them. I have bought a few firearms from Engage and I know that they are great. Brutus is too!

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom