Now the Pope wants to "ban all weapons"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    With all disrespect intended - F@CK THIS POPE

I have nothing against the Catholic religion but this man is mentally unbalanced

To a true Catholic you do. The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church, and considered infallible when instructing on faith and moral values.

rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    My Sikh religion tells all members in my faith to keep weapons and train with them. So the Pope is free to express whatever he desires.

No joke, I've known 5 Sikh in my life, all 5 were completely badass and simultaneously the nicest people I've ever been around. Unfortunately, they all also moved away.

Panther

Jan 22, 2017
    Lanham
    Calling for the ban of weapons while he’s protected by a small army and very high walls.....yeah I think not!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Freudian slip on the number?

376119.jpg

Intentional.

223 and 556 weren't nearly enough reasons.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    To a true Catholic you do. The Pope is the head of the Catholic Church, and considered infallible when instructing on faith and moral values.

One of many reasons I could never be Catholic. How in the world does one consider a man, any man, infallible, on any subject ?

Not to mention that to become Pope you don't need to be the most qualified. Lots of politics involved

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Reason number 4570 why I dislike organized religion.

Yep! Me too!

With all disrespect intended - F@CK THIS POPE

I have nothing against the Catholic religion but this man is mentally unbalanced

Concur. He's an Idiot.

Wow, this Pope is delusional and not fit for his position. He does not represent many Catholics.

He's representing himself. Probably going for the Nobel Peace Prize... :rolleyes:

Doesnt the bible also say something about turning your plow into a sword ??

Pope apparently doesn't read the storybook :sad20:

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    Luke 22:36
    He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one."

I'm Catholic and I despise how this Pope is just another Barack Obama spewing hypocrisy. When this Pope has the Vatican Swiss Guard disarm all their firearms and weapons, then Francis can run his mouth with credibility.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I was just about to say that. I have issues with some of his statements too. He also said we should not build a wall to protect our borders, yet has lives behind very large walls and is protected by many firearms etc...
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

.....and covers for rampant pedophilia in his organization. If you can't protect children, then you are an evil poS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom