• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Enterprise

Oct 27, 2012
    I'm a little too late, but I suppose better late than never.

I recently moved to Maryland (2011) after receiving an honorable discharge from the U.S. Air Force. I originally relocated to MD to complete my college degree and decided to stay here for the time being. Currently living in Montgomery County. I'm grateful to be a part of this community and hope to learn more about firearms as well :thumbsup:

Seth

Sep 17, 2013
    I'm a little too late, but I suppose better late than never.

I recently moved to Maryland (2011) after receiving an honorable discharge from the U.S. Air Force. I originally relocated to MD to complete my college degree and decided to stay here for the time being. Currently living in Montgomery County. I'm grateful to be a part of this community and hope to learn more about firearms as well :thumbsup:

Welcome and thank you for your honorable service.

Dec 31, 2012
    I know you're getting grief for your other posts but this is a better start.

Welcome and be sure to take advantage of the search feature to find answers to many of your questions.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Made Me Look

Above post made me research the history of this member.

He has a really unfortunate sense of timing. But to be fair , I find him plausable.

Former USAF ( thank you for your service ) with only exposure to firearms being Basic Training.Two years in Md , plate full as college student. Seemingly intermittent intrest in shooting/ firearms. All plausable and internally consistant.

Even if I have been interested in this thing of ours steadily since a tender age , it's not that way for everyone. I have plenty of other intrests that receive my attention in periodic spurts between periods of inactivity.

The timing raised eyebrows in that frequently they were about thing that had recently been discussed at length. But see above about intermittent spurts.

But when I look at the actual questions , they didn't look for *wink and nod* ways to evade Md law , attempt to stir controversy , or split wedges between our membershipam. All in all plausable of person of limited prior knowledge , and intermittent intrest.

Which is exactly the type of person we need to encourage and welcome.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 188

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Gear Store[/FONT][/FONT]

covertpanda

Penguin Hunter
    Sep 10, 2013
    Carroll
    Above post made me research the history of this member.

He has a really unfortunate sense of timing. But to be fair , I find him plausable.

Former USAF ( thank you for your service ) with only exposure to firearms being Basic Training.Two years in Md , plate full as college student. Seemingly intermittent intrest in shooting/ firearms. All plausable and internally consistant.

Even if I have been interested in this thing of ours steadily since a tender age , it's not that way for everyone. I have plenty of other intrests that receive my attention in periodic spurts between periods of inactivity.

The timing raised eyebrows in that frequently they were about thing that had recently been discussed at length. But see above about intermittent spurts.

But when I look at the actual questions , they didn't look for *wink and nod* ways to evade Md law , attempt to stir controversy , or split wedges between our membershipam. All in all plausable of person of limited prior knowledge , and intermittent intrest.

Which is exactly the type of person we need to encourage and welcome.
    I agree it's plausible; but the timing is somewhat suspect. I mean come on, 25 round magazines?

In any event, to the OP, if are not a friend of Bloomberg; hi from Carroll and have fun with the new rifle. Also, if you are in the market for a 1911 (and on a budget) check out Rock Island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom