• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    One of the FB sources posted up something similar just a month ago and looked foolish when it didn't happen. We have also been hearing this was going to happen off and on for years.

Sometimes good intel proves not to be so good.

Oh, I agree with this, I have been the source of info that then didn't happen (Hogan = 2A), but to tell someone to not post the info because it may not be true is pure BS.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    And a member here had it straight from Larry's mouth before.

Yep, I was one of the first. Sometimes the info we are given either doesn't pan out (like Hogan), changes, or gets delayed. But to tell someone to not post it, when it is from a reliable source is BS.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Oh, I agree with this, I have been the source of info that then didn't happen (Hogan = 2A), but to tell someone to not post the info because it may not be true is pure BS.

Let's see, my post that got the panties bunched consisted of "don't count your chickens". Pretty solid advice regarding MSP policy changes wouldn't you say?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Let's see, my post that got the panties bunched consisted of "don't count your chickens". Pretty solid advice regarding MSP policy changes wouldn't you say?

With all due respect Stoveman , i don't know how to capture and post the series of posts about the subject , but you did say more then that of which you posted here about chickens .

If members go back to look they will see you said also "Loose Lips Sinks Ships" and "Don't Be an H" or something similar to that .

The one thing i see and other members have text me about that they feel is the issue is that "I stole the thunder" of other members here that wanted to be first to report .
    I think they are correct , we got some big swinging dicks here that i stepped on . That is what i am guilty of , not watching where i was walking . :D:innocent0

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    And on a separate note all i did was report public information from 2 IP's here at MDS that they posted on Facebook , the key here is "Public Information" I then shared it with people here that may not have had FB or means to gain access to that information .
    There is plenty of room for us all to share information and plenty of room for all to get involved .

I really do think we are stronger and better by sticking together , in the whole scope of things this is no big deal .

btw , i will be over at the rice cooker thread , word assoc. game and the many dog threads if anyone needs something ;):D

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    Real thing is I have blood in this game as well , I am a vested member here that has skin in the game . I have put money where my mouth is , stood tall as long as I could monetary handle it . But there is a hierarchy here at MDS . That is brutal truth .

What does this mean? Not understanding it.

Kidd07

Res Ipsa Loquitur
    Jul 3, 2019
    Southern Maryland
    I’m new to the forum and wanted to share information that the MSP investigator shared with me during my CCW interview. Although I have no way to validate what she told me, she said that later this year (perhaps October) all business owners applying for CCWs, if approved, will receive unrestricted permits and existing permit holders will also have those restrictions lifted. Again, i can’t verify this but just wanted to pass it on in case others have heard the same.

Wait, wasn’t this reported first by this ^^^^ new member? . What’s all the fuss about now?

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Take the class, submit the application with good supporting paperwork, and permit in roughly 90 days. No more need for HPRB marathon if you’re the owner.
    :thumbsup:

Sole proprietor. I'll be in search of how to do the paper work properly, finally I've been putting this off since the very first HPRB meeting thread. Insert dancing banana here. Thanks to everyone .. Applehd, Stove, MSI, heck you know who you are ...

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I'm just a regular Joe, and I'm not in the MDS pecking order, so I lose twice.

:D

Okay, I guess I missed something, I didn't read the whole thread. I was just talking about business owners being able to get permits while non business owners aren't as valuable to society as far as the Crown is concerned.

Don't know anything about an MDS pecking order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom