• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Very reliable sources say tonight the restrictions on permits will be removed only for business owners , please keep in mind owners only . You must qualify to have a permit .

You are consistently one of the more decent souls here on MDS, so please forgive me if my Really Really Really Skeptical Radar is on high for that topic.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    You are consistently one of the more decent souls here on MDS, so please forgive me if my Really Really Really Skeptical Radar is on high for that topic.

If the 2 sources got burned and I got burned in the process I will not be happy .
    Stoveman just stated don't count my chickens .

I won't out the two businesses that posted but I trust them .

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

I have heard the same thing from at least one of the same sources as Welder, and from other (reliable to me) sources.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My apologies to members of MDS , I did take what I felt was reliable sources on Facebook and reported on topics that are sensitive and that were in a public forum (FB) and I reported them in another public forum (MDS) . I thought as members we were okay with reporting news from other outlets .
    I have caught at least 45 minutes of grieve from some members emails and other forms of correspondence .

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    The trick is being sure when rumors on FB are news, and when it’s just wishful thinking (or trolling). It ain’t news until it’s verifiable. Rats.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The trick is being sure when rumors on FB are news, and when it’s just wishful thinking (or trolling). It ain’t news until it’s verifiable. Rats.

Funny thing it is true . 4 people verified so far . Just people sending me PM's and text and calling me out . But I stand by what I said .

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I just heard it today from someone who's never allowed on MDS ever ever again. He didn't cite a source but I know he's "on" FB.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I just heard it today from someone who's never allowed on MDS ever ever again. He didn't cite a source but I know he's "on" FB.

I can not and will not comment any further on such topics related to guns , I will be over at the word association game ....:lol2::lol2::D

I was told by a couple people I should have never said anything .

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I can not and will not comment any further on such topics related to guns , I will be over at the word association game ....:lol2::lol2::D

I was told by a couple people I should have never said anything .

I think it’s also OK to participate in the rice cooker and various dog-related threads.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    ********. Say what u want. You had no malicious intent and it was/is true.

I have to be honest these guys are big players here at MDS , no way for me to win against them .
    I know when to hold them and when to fold them .

They intimidated and made me feel as I done wrong and threw a dig or two in for good measure .

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    But it ain’t news until it’s some kind of communicated policy. We’ll see.

And yet a lot of things get done behind the scenes and become policy before they become policy. Don't be so quick to downplay something that can and has been verified by multiple people.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I doubt the interest is in Secret Society Oath Of Silence for its own sake. More about handing certain Mommies more and sooner than we must.

This ^^^^ and the fact that we have heard these same rumblings over the years and it hasn't panned out. Turns out this time that it is indeed new MSP policy.

Business owners will receive permits without restrictions. Employees and others sponsored by businesses or other entities (think churches and the like) will still have the new "looser" restrictions.

If you are a business owner submit a modification request for your new unrestricted permit.

If you have been through the OAH process and have been denied your restrictions removal as a business owner submit a modification request for your unrestricted permit.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I have to be honest these guys are big players here at MDS , no way for me to win against them .
    I know when to hold them and when to fold them .

They intimidated and made me feel as I done wrong and threw a dig or two in for good measure .

They were wrong, and if they are reading this, they are full of shit for doing so. If they have any issues with me saying so, they can speak up in public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom